camera woman

Sienna's POV

When I wake up the smell of food surrounds me. I lift the blanket up and throw it to the side, getting off the couch. I walk groggily into the kitchen with a yawn and see Grayson standing shirtless, facing the stove. I smirk, pulling out my phone to take a picture. He turns just as I take it and I laugh, posting it on my snapchat story.

"Good morning sleepyhead." He smiles and I walk over to him, wrapping my arms around his torso.

"Good morning." I close my eyes and lay my head on his chest.

"How'd you sleep?" He asks quietly.

"Great." I pull away and look at what he's cooking. There's a single egg in the pan.

"What the hell Gray? Why are you cooking one egg in the pan?" I furrow my brows.

"Oh, I cooked another." He points to the plate on the counter.

"You do know that you can cook more than one at once, right?" I look at him and he stands confused.

"Really?" His mouth hangs open.

"Yes." I simply nod and go grab my phone.

14 notifications

Jesus Christ.

Most are snapchats. I turned my Instagram notifications off a long time ago so I know there are gonna be a lot of hate comments. I have a message from my mom telling me to have fun and some from my "friends" wanting to hang out.

I ignore them all, placing my phone on the counter. Grayson plops the egg on another plate and starts cooking the bacon. I decide to go say hi to Ethan.

I walk to Ethan's room and knock lightly.

"Come in." He says loudly from inside his room. I turn the knob slowly and push the door open.

"Hey Eth." I smile. He nods his head and sits up in his bed.

"What's up?" He closes his laptop and grins widely.

"I just wanted to say hi." I sit on the edge of his bed.

"So, you gettin it on with my brother last night?" He wiggles his eyebrows. I laugh and hit his arm, my face turning pink.

"Shut up, we kissed twice." I roll my eyes and smile slightly.

"I knew you liked him." He lifts his blankets off him and gets up, I follow him out to the kitchen.

"Morning E." Grayson says without turning around.

"Morning." Ethan responds, walking to the fridge for some milk.

"What are you up to today?" Grayson pushes the sizzling bacon around in the pan.

"I don't know man. We still have to record Tuesday's video." Ethan leans on the counter.

"Oh shit, Sienna do you want to be in it?"

"Um.... I'll be your camera woman." I reply hesitantly.

"Okay, what do you wanna record?" Ethan finishes his milk and sets it in the sink.

"Let's do that embarrass yourself challenge we came up with a while ago." Grayson scoops the bacon onto the plates.

"Perfect."