LIFE

Sienna's POV

I sit on my bed waiting for Grayson to come over. My parents are working so it'll just be us. Even if my parents were here they wouldn't give a shit. They actually want me to do something with my life.

A dull doorbell ring travels through my house and I get up to open the door. I make my way through the house in my sweatpants and a tshirt and open the door. Grayson grins cheesily with a plastic bag in his hand.

"You needed a tish?" He lifts the bag up to me and I take it gratefully.

"Oh my god I love you." I set the bag on the table by the door. He steps forward and I wrap my arms around him. I lay my head on his chest and smile. He rests his chin on my head and I close my eyes.

God damn he smells good.

He finally pulls away and we walk over to the couch with the ice cream and tissues.

"You wanna watch tv?" I smile at him and he nods. He sits down and I sit next to him. I turn on the tv and let it play in the background.

"How are your teeth?" He asks as I lay back on his lap.

"My teeth are a lil crusty." I laugh. He chuckles and starts playing with my hair.

"You want some ice cream?" He wiggles his eyebrows and reaches over to grab the plastic bag.

"Is that even a question?" I sit up and go to the kitchen to grab a spoon. I come back and plop back down on the couch, retrieving the ice cream from the bag. He smiles at me as I struggle to rip the plastic around the lid.

"I fucking swear to god. Why is this stuff literally impossible." I groan. He takes it from my hand and rips it in one swift movement.

"Anything is possible with ice cream." He smirks. I laugh and he pulls the lid off. I scoop a spoonful and stick it in my mouth.

"Let's play a game." Grayson blurts.

"Okay. What do you want to play?" I laugh at his randomness.

"You have any board games?"

"Hell yeah." I stand and jog upstairs to grab all the good board games.

"I have... Monopoly, Life, Operation, and Sorry." I say as I walk into the living room.

"LIFE!" He yells and hops off the couch. I laugh loudly and set the other games on the table.

"Watch out boy, I'm the champion." I smirk. He chuckles.

"It's on." He plops down on the floor with me as I set up the board.

"Okay, if you lose... you have to eat a can of sardines. If I lose... I eat a whole slice of watermelon." I grin, Grayson hates sardines.

"Watermelon? No, you have to eat something you hate." He shakes his head.

"I do hate watermelon. Watermelon is the devil's baby." I scrunch up my nose.

"You're weird. Who could HATE watermelon?" He raises his eyebrows.

"Whatever let's just play." I get up and grab the ice cream from the table. At this point it's pretty liquidy.

"I'll start." He smirks.

We play life and Grayson ends up winning. I slice up some watermelon and he snapchats me gagging as I force myself to eat it. He laughs loudly and uploads it to his story.

"I fucking hate watermelon." I spit in the sink and he continues dying of laughter.

"Come here." His laughing dies down a bit and he opens his arms. I pout and walk over to his arms. He quickly squats and wraps his arms around my thighs. He slings me over his shoulder and I scream as he walks over to the couch.

"GRAYSON!" I hit his back in effort for him to put me down. He continues laughing and spins in a circle.

"Put me downnnnn." I groan, I feel the blood rushing to my head.

"Okay okay." He lightly sets me on the couch and chuckles. I grab his arms and pull him on top of me. He laughs and lays next to me. I stare at him and lightly kiss his nose. He wraps his arms around me and I brace my hands against his chest.

----

I wake up on the couch with a blanket over me. Grayson's gone and the living room is completely clean. I pull out my phone and check my messages.

Grayson: Thanks for a great night, let's hang soon :). I cleaned up a bit. I hope u slept well.

I smile at his text and look at the other 12 texts I have. All my "friends" that like the Dolan Twins have been blowing up my phone.

They all saw the snapchat.