sand crabs

Sienna's POV

I put on my white bikini and wait on the couch for Grayson to pick me up. My phone rings and I check the notification.

Grayson: I'm here

I run out the door, locking it behind me and hop in the back seat of Grayson's car.

"How ya doin, Sienna?" Ethan turns around in the passenger seat with a grin.

"Great! You?" I respond as I fasten my seatbelt.

"Wonderful. I mean I could be better if Grayson here would shut up about you." He rolls his eyes jokingly and Grayson groans.

"Shut up dude." He steps on the gas and we make our way to the beach.

"It's good to see you." Grayson says, making eye contact with me in the rearview mirror.

"Good to see you too. I'm excited for the beach!" I smile.

----

We get to the beach and I hop out, helping Grayson with the towels. About 10 fans swarm us once we step foot on the sand.

"Oh my god! Sienna? Are you dating Grayson?" A fan smiles at me. I nervously laugh.

"Uh, no we're just good friends." I respond, looking around.

"I totally ship you two." She hugs me and we take a selfie.

They eventually leave and we walk down to the water to go swim.

"They really like you." Grayson smirks beside me as we walk down to the water. I smile to myself and we set up our towels. I pull off my tshirt and shorts and kick my flip flops off to the side. Grayson stares and I chuckle, waving my hands in front of his face. He blushes and pulls his shirt off.

Now I'm the one staring. Ethan smacks Grauson's butt unexpectedly and runs to the water. I laugh as Gray turns around and chases him. I follow slowly but a fan stops me.

"Sienna?" She smiles and approaches me.

"Um, yeah?" I'm still not used to this yet.

"Can I take a picture with you?" She smiles and I nod my head. We take a quick selfie and as I'm about to turn to leave she says something.

"You should make a YouTube channel." She smiles and I bite my lip. I thought about it... I feel like I'm not quite interested in being as famous as the Dolan twins. I enjoy my life on the down low.

"Uh, I'll think about it." I flash a quick grin and turn to go into the water.

I run into the water and splash Grayson. He gasps and turns around. He swoops me up bridal style and throws me in the water. I emerge from the salty water and scowl at him.

"You're gonna pay for that, Dolan." I roll my eyes and Ethan snickers from behind him. I smirk and go back up to the shore. I begin digging in the sand, searching for something I know will freak him out. I finally find one of Satan's spawn and hold the sand crab away from me. I run into the water and hide it behind my back.

"Hey Gray!" I yell, gesturing for him to come over to me. He jogs over and I shove the sand crab in his face. He screams and I drop it on him. He spins in a circle, frantically trying to hit the crab off his shoulder. I bend over, laughing. Ethan joins in from a few feet away and Grayson finally gets the thing off and pouts.

"That was cold." He crosses his arms and sticks his bottom lip out.

"Suck it up, crab boy." I laugh and we continue playing around in the water.

----

After a few hours Grayson and Ethan drop me off at home. Today was a good day. Simple, yet perfect.