bucket list

Grayson's POV

We walk to the grocery store together after calling the police. I can tell Sienna is still shaken up so I keep my arm protectively around her waist.

Why would anyone want to hurt her? She's fragile.

I love her smile, I love her laugh, I love her dumb jokes.

I love her in general.

That's when I remember, I'm still in my boxers.

Sienna's POV

His arm protects me. He stares ahead when we get into the store and I take a shaky breath. I pull out the list and we get everything together, his arm not moving.

People stare considering he doesn't have any clothes on.

We buy our things and make our way home.

"So, what's your future like?" I ask him as we walk down the sunny road.

"What do you mean?" He glances over at me with a smile.

"Like, do you plan on doing YouTube forever?"

"No, I think once one of us gets married we'll stop." He sighs.

"Understandable." I nod.

"What about you? Where do you see yourself in 20 years?" We walk up the bridge to our house.

"Settled down, hopefully with someone I love. Maybe kids, I don't know yet. I think I'll have kids once I've crossed everything off my bucket list." I pull out the key and unlock the door.

"Bucket list?" He places the grocery bags on the counter.

"Yeah, it's short but I add things on as I go." I nod and begin putting things away.

"What's on it?"

"Well, going to Hawaii was one. Um, go skinny dipping, bungee jumping, find a four leaf clover. Things like that."

"Well, let's cross off as many as we can." He smiles.

"We can do one tonight." I smirk and his eyes widen.

He knows what I'm talking about.

"Really?" He raises his eyebrows and I nod.

"I mean, you only live once right?"