youre not alone

(A/N: so i know they're on tour rn but for the sake of the story I've pushed the tour forward so in this story they haven't started the international part yet.)

It's been two weeks since I've been with Grayson. He's called me countless times but I've been kind of avoiding him. I'm just not really in the mood to talk with anyone right now. My dad's getting better luckily. He's still in an induced coma so we're just hoping for the best at this point.

----

I click their newest video.

You're Not Alone

I begin the video. Automatically it's different. It starts with only Grayson... and then cuts to only Ethan.

They talk about anxiety attacks and depression. They talk about how it's okay to be different. It's okay to not be okay.

I watch through. About halfway through Grayson says it.

Their dad. He's been diagnosed with cancer.

The calls. The texts. I've ignored them.

They're going through the same thing I did and I've been completely ignoring them.

Guilt washes over me and I push away the already forming tears. I've been such a terrible friend/girlfriend. I really don't know what we are.

I think it's time I be there for them for once.

I mean, they leave for the international part of their tour in a week and I've been ignoring them.

Just ignoring the people that make me happiest.

----

I step up to the door with the box of pizza. I push the doorbell and wait for a response.

The lock jiggles and a sweaty Gray is revealed when the door swings open. We both stand in shock for a long moment until I hold up the box of pizza.

"I thought you may need company." I smile sadly and he grabs the box and drops it on the ground.

He steps forward to cup his hands around my face and connect his lips with mine. My body freezes for a second then I slide my hands around his neck and deepen the kiss. When we pull apart, breathless, I smile.

"I missed you." He whispers, pecking me on the lips once more and leading me in the house. I grab the pizza on our way in and he closes the door behind us.

"I missed you too. I feel shitty that I didn't come over sooner." I frown and we continue walking into his room.

He stays silent and guides me to his bed, lifting the covers up. I slide in beneath the sheets and he follows, we sit propped up against pillows and hold the box of pizza between us.

"I'm guessing you saw the video." He mumbles, fiddling with my fingers.

"Yeah. I wish I would've picked up your calls or something. I've been a terrible girlfriend and I feel so bad." I sigh and rest my head on his shoulder.

"No, it's okay. I understand why you didn't pick up. You were dealing with the same thing but even worse."

"But at least when I found out you were there for me. You stood by my side and all this time I've been avoiding you. Ignoring your calls and texts. I should have been there for you like you were for me." I sigh and look down.

"Sienna.." I cut him off before he can start.

"When you mentioned having anxiety attacks I could practically feel my heart break because I love you, Grayson. I would never want to see you go through something like that. I know how it feels to have someone close to you be at risk. That's why I know I need to be here for you now. I'm not gonna leave your side, crab boy..."

"I love you too, Sienna. I love you too much to put into words." He smiles at me and grabs the pizza, setting it on the bedside table. I press my lips against his firmly. His hands grasp my waist and flip me over so I'm straddling him.

My fingers reach his hair and I push my body against his. Our lips part and I smile into the kiss. His kisses trail down my neck and collarbone. I bite my lip as he leaves soft hickeys on my chest.

"You know I paid a lot for that pizza." I smirk and he stops giving me love bites to laugh.

"Way to ruin the moment." He shakes his head and looks up at me. I lean in and lightly kiss his nose and pull away, returning to my original spot on the bed.

"For real though. Let's eat some of that pizza."

----

(A/N: I'm gonna start updating more because i reread my story and realized i actually want myself to update lmao. ALSO on a more serious note: i think i really needed that video they uploaded. it meant a lot to me considering some stuff goin on in my personal life. if u need someone to talk to honestly just dm me. i'm kind of a memeslut BUT LETS BE FRIENDS.

k bye, sorry for boring you ;)