dad

Grayson's POV

I wake up on Sienna's couch. She lays in my arms, asleep. I carefully slide out from under her and grab my keys. Just as I'm about to leave I hear the front door open.

Shit, somebody's home.

"Who are you?" A deep voice asks as I stand with wide eyes.

"Um, I'm Sienna's friend... Grayson." I turn around to face a man about my height. He is slightly balding and has glasses.

"Grayson? My wife told me about you. She said you came over like... last month to comfort Sienna or something." He scratches his thin hair.

"Uh, yeah. She was having trouble with the fame." I blurt.

"Fame?" His eyebrows furrow and he looks at me like I'm crazy.

"Um... I-I'm a YouTuber named Grayson D-Dolan... and um... yeah... my fans were being a little out of control when they found out I'm... hanging out with her." I stutter awkwardly.

"Fans? How many subscribers do you have?" He looks slightly impressed.

"2 million..." I scratch the back of my neck.

"Wow." His eyes widen.

"Uh, yeah. Actually, I came over to help Sienna start a channel of her own."

"Awesome! I hope to see you again soon." He smiles warmly and I nod. I briskly walk past him out into the cold night.

I jog to my car and immediately turn on the ignition to go home.