airport dare

Sienna's POV

I zip my suitcase shut and drag it down the stairs. On the way I shove my phone in my pocket.

Today's the day we leave.

gray: HAWAII HERE WE COME

gray: IM IN YOUR DRIVEWAY LETS GO

I smile at his texts and run out the door. I said bye to my parents last night since they have to work today... like always.

Grayson sits with a grin in an uber and Ethan sits beside him. The driver meets me at the trunk and opens it for my suitcase. I toss it in and hop in the back seat, squished to the window. I lean over and peck Grayson on the lips and the driver steps on the gas.

"Holy shit, I'm so excited." Ethan leans forward so he can see me from the other side of Gray.

"Same." I bite my lip with a nervous smile and pull out my phone, texting my mom that we left.

"You got everything? Your ticket, socks, everything?" Grayson rests his hand on my thigh and I nod.

"Socks?" I laugh.

"Yo, I always lose my socks." He responds seriously.

"AND HE WEARS MINE!" Ethan shouts and I laugh harder.

"Dude, if I don't have any socks but you do then I'm just gonna wear yours." Grayson rolls his eyes and I lay my head on his shoulder.

"Whatever man." Ethan runs his hand through his ungroomed hair.

----

We get to the airport and follow through with the entire process. It takes a while but we meet at the waiting area with our carry on.

"Let's go get Starbucks." Ethan suggests and we nod. I intertwine my fingers with Gray's and we walk to the small Starbucks in the airport.

Ethan orders the Pink drink and I just get a caramel frappe. Grayson orders a PSL since they returned. I can't even believe Halloween is in two weeks.

I can't believe how long Grayson and I have been texting. His first text was on July 29th, it's October 16th.

Within that time I've gone on a date with Grayson Dolan.

We return to the waiting area and play truth or dare on the carpeted flooring.

"Okay Sienna, truth or dare?" Ethan smirks.

"Dare." I raise an eyebrow.

"I dare you to go up to that lady and sit right across from her." He points to an older woman sitting at a small table across the linoleum hall.

"Oh my god." I laugh and get up. Grayson and Ethan both pull out their phones and record me as I pull out the chair across from her. It screeches on the floor and she looks up at me with furrowed brows. I plop down in the seat and she stares at me awkwardly. I hold in my laugh.

"I like your shoes." I mumble.

"Thanks." She forces a smile.

"Okay, it was nice to meet you." My face turns red and I run back to Grayson and Ethan with a laugh.

"Oh my god!" Ethan clutches his stomach and turns pink with laughter. Grayson does the same.

"That was literally so humiliating." I shake my head and sit down by them.

"Okay okay, you go." Grayson says when they compose themselves.

"Gray, truth or dare."

"Dare, obviously." He rolls his eyes jokingly.

"I dare you to... go up to that man and say, 'do you know where they sell viagra? I have a terrible yeast infection that really needs treating.'" I point to an old man sitting on one of the waiting chairs.

"Dude! He's gonna be on our plane." His eyes get wide and I shrug.

"Go." I point and he lets out a sigh, getting up.

I watch him get up and slowly walk over to the man. He says something and the man's eyes widen and he gets up with his things and leaves. I burst out into laughter with Ethan as Grayson returns with an embarrassed look.

We continue playing until our plane is called. We board the plane and sit in our seats by each other. I sit in the middle, Gray is to the left of me and Ethan's to the right.

I can't wait to land in America's newest state.