meredith

Grayson's POV

I wake up under the white sheets. Sienna lays cuddled up beside me.

Memories of last night flood my mind.

She shifts next to me and I smile. My arms stretch above my head and I swing my legs over the side of the bed.

Slowly, I place my feet on the hard wood and lift the covers off my naked body. I walk over to my suitcase and pull out some boxers and sweats.

"Well that's a sight I could get used to." Sienna croaks from the bed. I laugh and turn around, slightly covering myself with my clothes.

"Good morning sleepy head." I slip into my boxers and she sits up, yawning.

"Morning." She throws the covers off her bare skin and gets up. She waddles over to her suitcase and pulls out some underwear and my hoodie. She puts on her clothes and puts her hand on the doorknob to leave.

"Woah woah woah." I place my hand on hers.

"What?" She turns to me with a confused look.

"You're not going down there like that." I state bluntly, looking her up and down. My hoodie barely passed her butt. You can see her lace underwear beneath the gray fabric.

"What do you mean?" She crosses her arms.

"Ethan is down there!"

"So?" She rolls her eyes.

"There's no way in hell I'm gonna let my girl be around my brother in her underwear." I raise my eyebrows and step in front of the door.

"Oh my god Gray." She tries to push past me and get through the door but I shake my head.

"Just put on some shorts." I clench my jaw.

"Jesus Christ, I don't like Ethan like that."

"But how do you know he doesn't like you?" I begin raising my voice.

"Seriously? He knows I love you. Only you Grayson." She softens and places a hand on my arm.

"Please just put on some shorts." I sigh and peck her on the lips. She nods and goes back to her suitcase.

I turn the doorknob and jog downstairs. Ethan sits at the table on his phone, eating cereal.

"Morning." I nod to him and grab the Cheerios from the cupboard.

"Hey Gray." He looks up at me with a tired look.

"What's up with you?" I pour my cereal into a plastic bowl.

"Couldn't sleep last night." He looks at me with a 'really bitch' expression.

"Oh. That sucks." My face reddens and I sit across from him with my cereal.

"Yeah. I wonder why!" He cocks his head to the side sarcastically.

"Sorry dude." I shrug.

"You guys were so loud." He shakes his head and continues eating.

"You're just jealous."

"Of what?" He clenches jaw. He knows what's coming.

"That you don't have a girl anymore. Your girl left your sorry ass."

His nostrils flare and his teeth grit.

"Wow Grayson. Stooping that low. Bringing up Meredith." He rolls his eyes and gets up, throwing his bowl in the sink and turning around. I immediately feel bad.

"Ethan-" I begin.

"Save it Grayson. Just go fuck your girlfriend or something. It's not like you need me." He storms out of the room and I cover my face with my hands.

This morning is really starting shitty.

Sienna's POV

Ethan storms past me with tears in his eyes.

What happened?

I stand debating. Comfort Ethan or meet Grayson in the kitchen.

My legs take me up the stairs to follow Ethan. I knock on his bedroom door and put my ear up to the wood for an answer. All I hear are sniffles so I knock again.

"Ethan?" I ask quietly.

"GO AWAY." He yells harshly.

"Let me in." I try opening the door but it's locked.

"Go away." His voice quivers and I sigh.

"Ethan. Just let me in. I want to talk." I jiggle the handle. It gives way and Ethan stands with red eyes. I step forward and he engulfs me in a hug.

"What happened?" I whisper into his chest.

"Grayson brought up Meredith. He doesn't fucking get it. He has you, you guys love each other and treat each other well. All I have is Gray. He never has time for me anymore." His voice shakes and I run my hand up and down his back. He sniffles and I sigh.

"He doesn't mean to hurt you."

"I know. It's just hard feeling like I don't have anyone." He pulls away and wipes his eyes. His lips pull down into a frown.

"You have me and Gray. You'll always have us." I smile and place my hand on his shoulder.

"Come on, let's go explore. We're in Hawaii!" I try cheering him up. He laughs sadly and nods.

"Where are we going?" He rubs his nose and takes a deep breath.

"Let's just go explore the Hawaiian beaches."

----

(A/N: IM SO EXCITED!!!!! MY MOM GOT ME GNASH TICKETS (in case u don't know who gnash is, he sings I hate u I love u) IM LITERALLY SO EXCITED