overpriced cafe

*THIS PART IS A LITTLE DIFFERENT*

Sienna's POV

I pull on some leggings and an oversized hoodie and grab my wallet. I pick up my longboard and run out the door, locking it behind me.

My mom and dad are at work so I'm free to do whatever today. I hop on my board and glide down the street to the cafe a couple blocks away. It's a pretty pricy coffee shop but the $7 milkshakes are bomb.

I hop off my board in front of the cafe and walk inside.

"Hi! How may I help you?" The chipper brunette says behind the cash register.

"Can I just get a caramel milkshake please?" I smile and pull out the $7 to hand her. The little bell rings, indicating someone has just walked in. I hand her my money and turn to sit at a table.

Someone laughs and my jaw drops. I'd know that laugh anywhere.

Grayson Dolan.

I look back to the cash register as I walk away. Two young men order something. The Dolan twins. I walk to my seat with wide eyes and pull out my phone.

me: holy shit

Somebody's phone dings inside the restaurant. I smirk.

I wasn't sure before but now I'm positive. Grayson Dolan pulls out his phone and begins typing something.

Grayson: what

me: Grayson Dolan is in the same cafe as me

Grayson: really?!?

me: yeah! crazy right?

Grayson: ask him for a picture!!

me: no, I don't want to disturb his breakfast.

Grayson: ur a pretty amazing fan.

I look up and see Grayson sitting at a table not far from me. He knows I'm in the same restaurant.

He looks up from his phone and smiles at me. I smile back. I don't think he realizes that I'm not an idiot. I drink my milkshake and get up to leave. If he's ready, he can come up and meet me. If not, I will respect his decision.

Grayson's POV

She gets up to leave, throwing her milkshake away on her way out. She's even prettier in person.

I wonder if she knows it's me.

"Hold that thought." I interrupt Ethan mid sentence and get up from my seat. I jog out the door to catch up to her. She stands on the sidewalk, thinking about something. I slowly approach her from the side.

"I told you." She says quietly.

"Told me what."

"That I wouldn't freak out. I've known. It was pretty obvious." She stares straight ahead with no emotion.

"How did you know?"

"A 16 year old boy who's name is Grayson, has a brother named Eddie and lives in LA. Sounds pretty identical to Grayson Dolan." She laughs humorlessly.

"Are you mad?" I look down, afraid of her response.

"That I've been texting Grayson Dolan for the past month? No, I understand why you didn't tell me."

"Thanks for being understanding." I smile down at her.

"No problem." She looks up at me with a kindhearted grin.

"Well, do you need to be somewhere?"

"No, why?"

"Do you want to come and hang out with me and Ethan for a little while?" I gesture towards the cafe.

"Would Eddie be okay with that?" She asks with a smirk. I laugh and nod my head.

We walk back into the overpriced cafe and take a seat at our table. Ethan looks at us, confused and I introduce her.

"This is Sienna. I accidentally texted her a month ago and we've been talking ever since." I explain and Ethan nods in understanding.

"Well it's nice to meet you, Sienna." He smiles and reaches his hand out for her to shake.

"It's nice to meet you too." She shakes his hand with a kind expression.

"She actually likes our videos." I look over at her and she blushes.

"Yeah, I was a fan and started to catch on to little things when Grayson was texting me. He called you Eddie." She laughs.

"Dude, Eddie? At least come up with something that doesn't start with E." He shakes his head and chuckles.

"I remember when I texted her I told her my name is Grayson and she said 'I watch this guy, Grayson Dolan on YouTube, he's super hot'." I laugh. She rolls her eyes jokingly and Ethan grins.

"So you think my brother's hot?" He wiggles his eyebrows.

"Oh my god." She laughs and her face turns red.

"Dude, you know how in hat of dares I had to belly flop?" I ask Ethan with a smirk.

"Yeah... why?"

"Well Sienna here commented on how I was trying to lowkey cover my bulge. She said it was, I quote, 'fucking so hot'." She shakes her head in embarrassment and I laugh. It's cute when she's embarrassed.

"Okay, if I knew I was saying that to you I wouldn't have said anything." She covers her face with her hand and giggles.

"Too late." I chuckle.

Her phone dings and she looks down.

"Oh, my mom just texted me. I have to go but I'll text you." She smiles at me and turns to Ethan.

"It was nice to meet you both." Ethan and I stand and I step forward to hug her. I wrap my arms around her waist and she wraps hers around my neck. She pulls away and hugs Ethan. I smile and sit back down.

I'm glad I finally got to meet her.