voicemail

Ethan's POV

I bring her to the beach. This beach has a coral reef and you can rent snorkels. Since we're both already in our bathing suits we don't have to change.

I hide her suitcase in a bush where no one will find it and I carry her to the water.

"Thanks Ethan." She says quietly in my ear.

"For what?" I step into the water and she slides off my back.

"For being here for me." She smiles down at her feet.

"Hey, I'm just returning the favor." I flash my teeth in a grin and grab her small hand. I lead her into the water and let the cold water reach my belly button.

Sienna follows with a shaky breath. It's obvious she's close to crying. I watch as a single tear drops down her cheek.

"Hey, don't cry." I softly bring my thumb up and brush the tear away.

"I'm sorry." She whispers.

"No, you have nothing to be sorry for. I just don't want you to be sad. Forget about my asshole brother for a minute and just enjoy the Hawaiian beaches." I smile and take both her hands in mine.

"Feelin used, but I'm still missin you..." She begins singing.

"And I can't see the end of this..." She continues, I smile at her. She surprisingly has a pretty amazing singing voice.

"Just wanna feel your kiss against my lips." She keeps singing the song but after the chorus the song switches.

"I don't know how to talk to you." My smile grows wider. She's singing Alex's version.

"I don't know how to ask you if you're okay." I nod my head to her voice and she continues.

Once she finishes I grin at her.

"What the hell? That was beautiful!" I yell, why didn't I know how good she is?

"I'm not that good." She laughs, blushing.

"Seriously, you're really good." I calm down and admire her.

How the hell could Grayson lose a girl like her?

Grayson's POV

I pick up my phone and press call.

I end it before it starts ringing.

I do it again.

I can't bring myself to talk to her. She doesn't need me.

But I need her. I need to hear her voice.

No Grayson. You hurt her.

All you'll do is cause her more pain.

I can't talk to her. So I guess I'll just have to leave a message.

Sienna's POV

I run up out of the water to my suitcase. I pull it from the bush and unzip the front pocket. I grab my phone and check the notifications.

6 missed calls from Gray

1 new voicemail from Gray

I take a deep breath and swipe over the message. I hold the phone to my ear and listen to his voice.

"Sienna. I hurt you. I just need to tell you I hate myself for it. I'm the last person you want to talk to but I'm selfish." His voice fills my ears and my eyes fill with tears.

"I just wanted to let you know I'm sorry. She meant nothing to me. I fucked up... I fucked up so bad. I don't know how you could EVER forgive me. Please just know, I love you so much. I really love you and I'll always be here for you. Remember that. Goodbye Sienna." The message ends and I stand lost in thought.