heartbroken

Grayson's POV

She leaves.

She leaves me behind and I'm sitting on the bed hating myself. I hate myself for what I did.

One mistake. It changed everything.

"What the fuck is going on?" Ethan's voice interrupts my thoughts.

"I fucked up dude. I fucked up bad." My voice cracks and I cover my face with my hands. My breathing shakes and tears dampen my hands.

"What did you do?" He asks quietly.

"I cheated on her." I choke out.

I can't even believe my own words.

"WHAT?" I can hear the disappointment in his voice.

"I was stupid..." I sob, my head throbs from the loss of water.

"I was high. I don't know why I did it. There's no excuse." I shake my head and try gathering myself.

"WHY ARE YOU SO FUCKING DUMB?" Ethan shouts, running his hand through his hair.

"I don't know." I whisper.

"Are you fucking kidding me? You had Sienna, she loved you and to be honest, you didn't deserve her. You fucked up so bad, you hurt her and she didn't deserve to be hurt. Why?" He shakes his head and pinches the bridge of his nose.

"I DON'T KNOW!" I yell, tears streaming down my face.

"FIX THIS! You don't deserve her, but you can't just leave her heartbroken." Ethan turns and leaves the room. He slams the door and leaves me here with my thoughts.

He's right, I hurt her so bad. She really didn't deserve this. I didn't deserve her but I need to fix this, I can't leave her like this.

----

Sienna's POV

I walk into the small motel with puffy eyes. I roll my suitcase behind me and step up to the front desk. The woman sitting looks up with a smile.

"Hi! How may I help you?" She chirps and sets her book down.

"Um, can I get a room?" I sniffle, knowing I probably look like shit.

"I'm sorry, we're all booked." She looks at me sympathetically and I nod.

"Okay." I turn around to leave with a lump in my throat.

Once again, I'm on the verge of tears. Everything's just going wrong.

I push through the door and a warm gust of air hits my face. I look to my left.

An empty bench. I look to my right.

A road. That road leads to the boy that broke my heart.

I turn to the bench and plop onto the splintered wood with tears in my eyes. I pull out my phone and call the only person I can.

Within a couple rings he picks up.

"Sienna?" He speaks through the phone.

"Ethan?" Immediately when I hear his voice I break down in tears.

"Where are you?"

"Some motel a few blocks down."

"Be there in 5." He responds, ending the call.

I hug my knees to my chest and close my eyes. My tears drop into my bare legs.

I've never felt this before.

I feel as if my entire world is crumbling around me. I feel as if I'm drowning in my own sadness. I just want it to end.

In about 3 minutes I see Ethan's figure jogging down the hill to my right. I stand and watch his silhouette grow as he comes closer. I bite my lip to keep my tears in.

He stops a few feet from me and I close the gap. He wraps his arms around me and I bury my face in his chest.

"Let it out." He whispers.

I do as he says and let all my bottled up tears out.

I cry harder than I ever have before.

I cry over the boy that broke my heart.