vaca

Sienna's POV

I shove my phone in my pocket and run downstairs for dinner. I haven't checked my YouTube channel since I uploaded the video.

I pull out a chair and sit with my parents at the table. It's pretty rare that they're home at the same time considering their jobs. My mom works at Apple and my dad is pretty high up in a solar company. They make really good money and that's why we own a big house and my college money is already ready.

If I even go to college.

My mom smiles at me and I serve up my plate. Tonight's dinner is spaghetti with a side of salad.

"Hi honey." My mom takes a bite from her salad.

"Hi mom. So I actually wanted to talk to you guys about something." I bite my lip anxiously.

"What's that?" My dad chimes in.

"So, you guys know Grayson, right?"

My dad's face lights up.

"Yeah, I met him a few days ago. He's a nice boy, I actually really think he's a gentleman." He nods and spins his fork in his spaghetti.

"Okay, well lately I've been gaining some fame... It's kind of a lot of pressure and Grayson and I were thinking... we want to take a little vacation." I take in a breath nervously.

"A vacation? Where?" My mom cocks her head to the side.

"Um, well... we were thinking Hawaii."

"Hawaii? That sounds nice. When do you plan on leaving?" My dad smiles.

"Maybe next week. Do you think we could stay in a rental? We would be with his brother, Ethan, too."

"Sure, honey. Just start looking at rentals and we'll book the tickets for whenever. I think it's time you get a break." My mom nods and I let out a breath.

"Thank you guys. So much." I sigh in relief.

"I'm glad you're getting out of the house for some fun for once." My mom smiles.

We finish eating dinner and I run upstairs to tell Grayson the news. I flop on my bed and pull out my phone, clicking on messages.

me: my mom said she'll pay for a rental of our choice and our plane tickets

crab boy: seriously?

me: yep we can leave next week

crab boy: I literally can't wait

me: me either

Hawaii here we come.