34. chapter - Price for one's satisfaction

Characters:
Tsuna - White Rabbit
Hibari - King of Hearts
Kusakabe  - Knight of Hearts
Gokudera - Tweedle Dee
Yamamoto - Tweedle Dum
Shamal - caterpillar Absolem
Hana, Kyoko - chefs in the Red palace
Haru - gardener
Reborn - Cheshire Cat
Dino - Alice
Mukuro - Mad Hatter
Chrome - Mice Mallymkun
Ken and Chikusa - Hares
Varia - the Royal guards of Hearts
Vindice - the Others
Six Funeral Wreaths - the White Royal guards
Yuni - White queen
Byakuran - White knight
Checker face - Time
Ryohei - Captain of the palace guards
Bianchi, I-pin - chefs in the White palace
Lambo - gardener

"Alright, I hope everyone understands their task, because we have no time left." Kusakabe stated as he watched servants and actors in front of him. His plan was that he will stop the fight as Mercucio and then soldiers of the count Escalus will come, surrounding them and Escalus will banish both Tybalt and Romeo for the time being. Though Tybalt wasn't supposed to be banished there was nothing better to do in this situation.

'It's a good plan, but then again why do I get this bad feeling?' Tsuna thought and looked at Kusakabe. "Ehm, Kusakabe-san, is there really nothing I can do?"

"Don't worry, Sawada. Everything's gonna end well." the Knight replied simply and then went towards the stage. "Then I'll be going! You know what to do - I can't say just when and how will I stop them but when the right time comes go ahead and surround them."

Everyone nodded, already wearing their costumes and ready to go and then it was really happening. Kusakabe moved and entered the stage. It was as if the time slowed down and as the brunette watched the Knight he glanced at Byakuran and Mukuro and audience. At first no one noticed him. The guests were so focused on the duel in front of them that it was Kusakabe's strong voice that woke them up.

"Stop the fight!!" he shouted and surprised everyone. Both fighters flinched and quickly jumped away from each other. "This is meaningless! Romeo, my friend, please listen to me and don't let yourself get swallowed by his poisonous words!" Kusakabe stared into Mukuro's eyes. Hatter, wearing Romeo's costume, smirked and had to congratulate Hibari and his lackie for acting so fast. He didn't expect an interruption like this.

'That was quite clever. They can't interrupt us if they don't want to ruin this play but if they act like this then...' Mukuro thought and couldn't help but to grin. Their attempt was really cute but if they expected him to stop just because of that then they're mistaken. He won't leave until he kills his opponent.

"Kufufufu, you don't understand anything, Mercucio." he laughed. "I'm not being swallowed by anything. Rather I'm having very good time."

Kusakabe sweat dropped. He felt that the plan wasn't going as well as he thought. "You won't achieve anything by killing him!"

"Anything? I don't think so. It's the ultimate satisfaction I'm aiming for." Mukuro's eyes were completely cover by something dark. It was as if he forgot about everything else apart of his revenge. Kusakabe could feel it. There was nothing he could tell to stop him. 'I have to stop them at any cost! Even by force!'

 'I have to stop them at any cost! Even by force!'