12. chapter - I permit you..., I order you!

Characters:
Tsuna - White Rabbit
Hibari - King of Hearts
Kusakabe  - Knight of Hearts
Gokudera - Tweedle Dee
Yamamoto - Tweedle Dum
Shamal - caterpillar Absolem
Hana, Kyoko - chefs in the Red palace
Haru - gardener
Reborn - Cheshire Cat
Dino - Alice
Mukuro - Mad Hatter
Chrome - Mice Mallymkun
Ken and Chikusa - Hares

The Red King stopped in front of stunning cherry blossoms and watched the trees for a few minutes before looking around for his clumsy rabbit. He thought of leaving and looking somewhere else when he noticed small silhouette under one tree. Making few steps closer, he wanted to call out for him but just when he opened his mouth to do so, he found out that the brunette was sleeping quietly with peaceful look on his face. Hibari closed his mouth and slight smile curved his lips as he stared at Tsuna and again some strange feelings within him made the rabbit seem unbearably cute. It was truly curious - why did he feel like that? This question repeated in his head whenever he saw the brunette and somehow the King gradually got the feeling that he doesn't care anymore because it seemed that it's something he can't do anything about. It pissed him off at first - the fact that there's something that's beyond his power, but after some time he noticed that the irritation he felt before slowly changed into gladness.

Every time he was with that weak herbivore, he somewhat felt at ease but gradually this calm and pleasant feeling grew into lust and urge to do something dirty to Tsuna. The skylark wondered if it was frustration but he didn't react like that towards anyone else. In the end he was so frustrated that he decided to let off some steam by punishing few criminals but it had to end up like that...

Hibari sighed and squatted down before the brunette. 'Should I wake him up?' he wondered and rested his head on his palm.

In that moment Tsuna's arms and legs moved as he stretched them slowly while he woke up lazily. He yawned and rubbed his eyes before opening them and looking at the King in front of him. He stared at him for a while probably thinking he must be dreaming but when he blinked various times and noticed the view before him didn't change his face paled and lower lip started shake.

"M-MY KING!!!" he yelled hysterically and when he tried to quickly straighten up, he bumped his head in the tree. "Itteeee!" the brunette rubbed his head with teary eyes.

Hibari kept watching the panicking rabbit, smirking and feeling like pinching him on the cheek. "You're still clumsy as ever." he said.

"HEE?! N-no, I'm n-not! It's just...t-that...I-" Tsuna stuttered chaotically and his face darkened when he noticed how close the King was.

"You what?" the skylark asked, enjoying the view.

"I-....nothing..." the brunette mumbled and looked down, clenching his sleeves nervously. 'Omg! What is Hibari-san doing here?! And he had to find me like this! Damn, so embarrassing!!' he thought.

"Next time sleep in your room, little animal. So you won't get sick." Hibari said, regaining his usual stoic expression and standing up.

"H-hai!" Tsuna replied immediately and stood up as well. "By the way, my King, why did you come to the garden this late in the night? Did you want to rest here?" he dared to ask and watched Hibari's face carefully.

The King remained silent for a while and just stared at the brunette. Suddenly he smirked when an interesting idea crossed his mind. "I was looking for you." he said.

" he said