30. chapter - Ball

Characters:
Tsuna - White Rabbit
Hibari - King of Hearts
Kusakabe  - Knight of Hearts
Gokudera - Tweedle Dee
Yamamoto - Tweedle Dum
Shamal - caterpillar Absolem
Hana, Kyoko - chefs in the Red palace
Haru - gardener
Reborn - Cheshire Cat
Dino - Alice
Mukuro - Mad Hatter
Chrome - Mice Mallymkun
Ken and Chikusa - Hares
Varia - the Royal guards of Hearts
Vindice - the Others
Six Funeral Wreaths - the White Royal guards
Yuni - White queen
Byakuran - White knight
Checker face - Time
Ryohei - Captain of the palace guards
Bianchi, I-pin - chefs in the White palace
Lambo - gardener

The day of the ball was very hectic and stressful but fortunately everything went well, nothing got broken or dirtied so when first guests started to show up the mood was light and nice. Everyone looked so excited that even Tsuna couldn't wait to go to his room and change into his formal clothes. Finally after an hour he could leave his workplace and change. He wore a white coat, white shirt with red ruffled sleeves and dark red chequered waistcoat. On top of his usual red bow was a rose.

He took a deep breath before leaving and nodded to himself as he looked in the mirror

He took a deep breath before leaving and nodded to himself as he looked in the mirror. 'Yosh! Let's go and enjoy this!' he thought.

"Nice suit, Tsuna!" said suddenly Reborn, sitting on his head. "Reborn! Seriously couldn't you at least today come in a normal way?" Tsuna whined and stared at the smirking cat through the mirror. He sighed and left his room. The ball starts at 7 pm so he still had some time but he went anyway. He couldn't wait to see the ballroom. It wasn't used for ages so the excitement was literally felt in the whole palace. Even though only the best servants were allowed to attend the ball everyone was happy enough for the amazing atmosphere that was in the air.

When the rabbit arrived to the ballroom his mouth and eyes became wide open. The room was bigger than he thought. Everything sparkled, the floor was so clean it reflected Tsuna as some golden mirror and two enormous chandeliers shined brightly as never before. The ceiling was round and filled with many ancient pictures of dancing figures. There were already lots of guests so the ballroom overflowed with joyful voices and laughter. The seats were full and balconies lining the walls too. The brunette watched the scene in front of him and smiled contently. All the hard work was totally worth it.

 All the hard work was totally worth it