15. chapter - Do not open that door!

Characters:
Tsuna - White Rabbit
Hibari - King of Hearts
Kusakabe - Knight of Hearts
Gokudera - Tweedle Dee
Yamamoto - Tweedle Dum
Shamal - caterpillar Absolem
Hana, Kyoko - chefs in the Red palace
Haru - gardener
Reborn - Cheshire Cat
Dino - Alice
Mukuro - Mad Hatter
Chrome - Mice Mallymkun
Ken and Chikusa - Hares
Varia - the Royal guards of Hearts
Vindice - the Others

Suddenly a loud noise hit his ears and made his body flinch wildly as it woke him up. It took him few seconds to realize he's actually awake, but before he could even close his eyes again and let his mind drift into the dreamland that annoying noise was heard and woke him up completely. The brunette blinked and noticed it was somehow too hot. He felt arms wrapped around his chest and warm breath on his neck and then it came again - that irritating, walls shaking noise. Tsuna frowned and tried to fall asleep again but after some time he gave up and carefully, so he wouldn't wake up Dino, sat up.

He guessed that it must have been around midnight and when he glanced at the dark silhouette of a man who offered him sharing one futon together, he sighed in exhaustion. Of course he was happy he didn't have to sleep on the floor, but he would have never thought that Dino could snore like that. It was so damn loud that it was already fourth time it woke him up. And on top of that Dino apparently thought of him as some body pillow, because he was glued on him the whole time.

'How am I supposed to sleep like this?' he thought and looked around, if there's anyone else awake. 'I don't get it! How is it possible for everyone to sleep so peacefully?! Don't they hear it??' Tsuna let out long despaired sigh and glanced at Hibari's door. He wished he could be there sleeping with the King, but that was obviously impossible.

'Should i go and take a walk?' he wondered but the recollection of the Others made him shudder and change his mind.

"Hm? Tsuna? You're awake?" mumbled the blonde man sleepily all of sudden, startling the rabbit. Dino slowly sat up and rubbed his eyes, yawning.

"Dino-san? You should go to sleep otherwise you'll be tired."

"Then why aren't you sleeping?"

Tsuna gulped and rubbed his head nervously. 'I can't tell him it's because of his terrible snoring.' he thought and quickly came up with some excuse. "I just had a bad dream. It's nothing, so please sleep. I'll join you shortly." he said but Alice looked too wide awake to go to sleep again.

"You know I just got an idea!" Dino whispered. "Why don't we go and look around for a bit? This mansion looks pretty interesting." he giggled like a little impatient girl with conspiratorial smile.

"What?!" Tsuna blurted out loudly, but quickly lowered his voice, looking at Varia nervously and then glancing back at Dino. "We can't! There are the Others! I'm sure they wouldn't like us snooping around!"

"Oh cmon! They must be sleeping right now and what's wrong with looking around a bit?"

"But-but-"

"Don't tell me you're scared!" Dino laughed, teasing Tsuna.