29. chapter - Return home

Characters:
Tsuna - White Rabbit
Hibari - King of Hearts
Kusakabe  - Knight of Hearts
Gokudera - Tweedle Dee
Yamamoto - Tweedle Dum
Shamal - caterpillar Absolem
Hana, Kyoko - chefs in the Red palace
Haru - gardener
Reborn - Cheshire Cat
Dino - Alice
Mukuro - Mad Hatter
Chrome - Mice Mallymkun
Ken and Chikusa - Hares
Varia - the Royal guards of Hearts
Vindice - the Others
Six Funeral Wreaths - the White Royal guards
Yuni - White queen
Byakuran - White knight
Checker face - Time
Ryohei - Captain of the palace guards
Bianchi, I-pin - chefs in the White palace
Lambo - gardener

〜〜〜

The way back to the Red kingdom was rushed and without any bigger breaks. Because they should have returned two days ago, Hibari decided to don't stop for the night and return as fast as they can. That being said they didn't stop and traveled all night. In the midnight Tsuna thought he would fall asleep. He didn't feel his butt and legs at all because of the ride and really almost fell from his horse but luckily that didn't happen and whole way back turned out quite peaceful and unbelievably boring. It was a fight with his endurance.

During their way home Tsuna noticed something. Varia behaved a bit differently around him. They didn't show it openly but the brunette could feel their eyes changed when they looked at him. It was as if they respected him a bit. Was it because he didn't loose in Dei Mei Regis? But maybe he was just seeing things. Their nagging was the same as before so Tsuna couldn't tell if he wasn't just imagining it.

They arrived to the Red palace around noon. Tsuna couldn't even think straight and right when their horses stopped he fell down on the ground and passed out. When he woke up he was in his room. It was morning and when he asked Reborn who was by his side when he woke up again how long did he sleep he found out he slept for the rest of the day after they arrived and whole night. The brunette was quite relieved he didn't sleep longer and went to have breakfast as always.

Right after he came inside the dining room where the rest of the servants were he was bombarded with tons of questions about his visit and surprisingly about his fight. "Sawada!! Is it true you fought in Dei Mei Regis??" "Did you win??" "How is it possible you were chosen??" "Did you really befriended White queen?!?"

Tsuna just stood there and stared at faces of people who laughed at him before. Suddenly they all seem so unusually interested in him that it was almost unnatural. What happened? Who told them?

"Oi, Tsuna! You're finally up? Come here!" yelled Dino, sitting at one table, surrounded by servants

"Oi, Tsuna! You're finally up? Come here!" yelled Dino, sitting at one table, surrounded by servants. "Dino-san! What are you doing here?" Tsuna asked, coming towards him and sitting beside him, figuring it was probably his work that everyone now knew about what happened in the White kingdom. 'The question is WHAT did he tell them?'