31. chapter - Bad feeling

Characters:
Tsuna - White Rabbit
Hibari - King of Hearts
Kusakabe - Knight of Hearts
Gokudera - Tweedle Dee
Yamamoto - Tweedle Dum
Shamal - caterpillar Absolem
Hana, Kyoko - chefs in the Red palace
Haru - gardener
Reborn - Cheshire Cat
Dino - Alice
Mukuro - Mad Hatter
Chrome - Mice Mallymkun
Ken and Chikusa - Hares
Varia - the Royal guards of Hearts
Vindice - the Others
Six Funeral Wreaths - the White Royal guards
Yuni - White queen
Byakuran - White knight
Checker face - Time
Ryohei - Captain of the palace guards
Bianchi, I-pin - chefs in the White palace
Lambo - gardener

"Ryohei! Bianchi! I-pin and Lambo! What are you doing here?!"

"SAWADA! Great to see you again so soon!" Ryohei grinned and slapped him on his back. Tsuna flinched and almost lost his balance. That hurt!

"We asked our Queen to let us go with her." Bianchi smiled and glanced at Gokudera, who suddenly lost his color. "Big sis..." he wheezed with his hands around his belly. "Hayato!" she smiled widely but Gokudera, muttering excuses, quickly ran away.

"Big sis?!? What? Don't tell that you-" Tsuna pointed at Bianchi, surprised. "Yes, we are siblings." she replied to his unspoken question. "B-but how come that he ran away from you??" the brunette continued with questions but Bianchi started looking around, ignoring him. "By the way have you seen Reborn?"

"Reborn? Isn't he on my head?" Tsuna asked but finally noticed how light was suddenly his head. That cat disappeared again! "Heheh, I think he's somewhere around here." he rubbed his head nervously, hoping Bianchi won't get angry at him.

"Is that so? Well then I'll look for him. See you later!" Waving at them, she disappeared in the crowd. The brunette let out his breath, relieved. He wasn't the only one. Lambo sighed as well as he stopped hiding behind I-pin. "Finally she left."

"You know, Lambo, you don't have to hide from Bianchi-san. She's very kind even if she doesn't look like that." I-pin said, trying to defend her friend.

"You keep sayin' that but it's her who attacks me whenever she sees me!" he frowned

"Ehm, you two! Don't you know what happened between Gokudera-kun and Bianchi?" Tsuna asked and suddenly felt something on his shoulder. "Gokudera didn't tell you, dame-Tsuna?"

"Reborn! Where were you? Bianchi is looking for you!"

"Oh, really?" the catlike infant smiled innocently but didn't look like he would go to look for her too. 'This cat!' Tsuna thought and shook his head. "Anyway you know something, Reborn?"