28. chapter - Farewell

Characters:
Tsuna - White Rabbit
Hibari - King of Hearts
Kusakabe - Knight of Hearts
Gokudera - Tweedle Dee
Yamamoto - Tweedle Dum
Shamal - caterpillar Absolem
Hana, Kyoko - chefs in the Red palace
Haru - gardener
Reborn - Cheshire Cat
Dino - Alice
Mukuro - Mad Hatter
Chrome - Mice Mallymkun
Ken and Chikusa - Hares
Varia - the Royal guards of Hearts
Vindice - the Others
Six Funeral Wreaths - the White Royal guards
Yuni - White queen
Byakuran - White knight
Checker face - Time
Ryohei - Captain of the palace guards
Bianchi, I-pin - chefs in the White palace
Lambo - gardener

He woke up to a nice, peaceful morning and had a feeling like he dreamed a very romantic dream. Tsuna looked beside himself but found no one. He was alone, lying on a bed and staring into ceiling. Yawning, he slowly sat up and wondered if what happened last was just a dream but when he saw he was in the King's room he was certain it wasn't.

 Yawning, he slowly sat up and wondered if what happened last was just a dream but when he saw he was in the King's room he was certain it wasn't

His face turned red when he remembered how Hibari held him, kissed him and slept with him. "WAAA! This can't be real!" he squeaked internally and touched his burning cheeks wih his palms. 'It was soooo... Omg, I can't even!' he chuckled and kept remembering Hibari's warmth, his hands around him, his whole body touching his, his breath until he remembered one more thing.

"I love you, Hibari-san."

'No...NoNoNoNoNoNo! I really said that?! Whyyy?? How could I confess like that?!' he whined and rested his head on his knees. 'This is the worst... What should I do now?' He felt like crying.

Suddenly he heard the door opening and someone walking in. 'HIII! Is it Hibari-san??' he wondered and carefully glanced at the stranger invading the room.

"Little animal, you look pale. Is something matter?" the King asked while approaching him.

"He?! I-it's no-nothing!" Tsuna squeaked, lying poorly and looked down on his hands. 'How am I supposed to face him after what happened last night?!' He felt Hibari sitting on the bed next to him. He was dangerously close and the rabbit felt his heartbeat quickening.

"Really? You don't seem well." the skylark stared at him intensively.

'Seriously? How dense can Hibari-san be??'

"Maybe it's too soon to leave this kingdom. Well you were injured pretty badly, so it's logical you're not in good condition yet." Hibari wondered out loud as he watched Tsuna's droopy ears. "Alright, we will stay another day. Though I planned to depart today it wouldn't do any good if you got ill." he decided, surprising the brunette.