5. chapter - Alice

Characters:
Tsuna - White Rabbit
Hibari - King of Hearts
Kusakabe - Knight of Hearts
Gokudera - Tweedle Dee
Yamamoto - Tweedle Dum
Shamal - caterpillar Absolem
Hana, Kyoko - chefs in the Red palace
Haru - gardener
Reborn - Cheshire Cat
Dino - Alice

Tsuna took a deep breath before opening certain door and closing behind himself. After he locked it, he looked straight ahead and felt his head spinning. He was in the long hallway full of doors of various sizes and shapes. The floor was chequered and on the ceiling hanged black chandeliers. The brunette didn't have a problem with hallway being endless but what made his stomach roll was that the hallway was rotating spirally so there where he stood now was just a 10 meters ahead ceiling.

'Gosh! That's why I don't like going to human world... Every time I have to go through this terrible hallway...,' he thought while sighing. Tsuna took out of his bag ball of red wool and tied it to doorknob of the door he just came from.

'Yosh! Now I just have to find the right door. The hallway changes every minute so there's no telling where it is but every time I used my intuition, it told me which way should I go and which door it was correctly, so it should be alright to rely on it...'

The brunette looked first on the right side and then on the left. The hallway seemed to him as a long body of some snake still moving around in spirals. Then he felt unreasonable need to go to right side - it was like this even before. He smiled and with the ball of wool in his hands went on the right way.

Looking at each door properly and reassuring it wasn't it, Tsuna kept walking down the endless hall, humming the hymn of the Red kingdom. Suddenly one door caught his attention - it was ordinary simple door, without many decorations but something about it was strange to him...as if behind it was what he was looking for...

'It must be it!' The brunette quickly tied second end of the red woollen string to the doorknob and hid the ball to his bag, taking out circle of keys. After unlocking it he waited another minute before entering to the dangerous world of humans. He knew the risks - no one must see him or he will die. He's alone there only relying on himself and that thought made his heart throb...

Tsuna quickly remembered Hibari and in an instant a distant memory came to his mind. It was the memory from his childhood how he met his king. Blurry vision of Hibari's silhouette with flying black cloak bending down for him was just so nice and soothing that Tsuna often wondered if he didn't make this memory up.

'Well now that I'm feeling better, let's get over today's tasks as fast as I can!' He slowly opened the door and peeked inside. He was in the rabbit hole and the distant light was seen at the end. The Rabbit closed the door and locked it. After taking a deep breath, he went straight ahead towards the light. When he was close to the entrance, he stopped and looked out of the hole to make sure no one was around.

The rabbit hole was near enormous tree in the middle of ancient forest and from time to time the trees moved because of wind breeze. It was quiet and only distant singing of birds was heard. The brunette came out and looked around again.

'Yosh! So where to go first? Bovino household is nearer but I guess I'll visit Vongola first after all. They give out way bigger tensed atmosphere than Bovino family so let's get over them quickly...'

"That escalated quickly..." Tsuna said to himself while leaving the Bovino household. He has just met the human man who was in charge of taking care of him. The man didn't talk to him, he only grabbed the box with bazooka and gave him some documents in return. Then he nodded saying 'thanks' and waited till the brunette left. It was the same in Vongola household - with difference that Tsuna was accompanied by bunch of men in tuxedos and scary aura surrounded them.