6. chapter - Dangerous tea party

Characters:
Tsuna - White Rabbit
Hibari - King of Hearts
Kusakabe - Knight of Hearts
Gokudera - Tweedle Dee
Yamamoto - Tweedle Dum
Shamal - caterpillar Absolem
Hana, Kyoko - chefs in the Red palace
Haru - gardener
Reborn - Cheshire Cat
Dino - Alice
Mukuro - Mad Hatter
Chrome - Mice Mallymkun
Ken and Chikusa - Hares

"Today's work was quite easy right, Gokudera?" Two twins were on their way from one small village in the middle of dark forest. The sky was covered by fat grey clouds and the wind played with the leafs, making them flying around.

"Yeah, but our next work is in the town right next to the Capital." Gokudera frowned and kicked the nearest stone with his hands in the pockets.

"Oh come one, it's not like we're gonna see the King." Yamamoto pointed out, resting his hands behind his head.

"I know that! But it's still annoying to see red flags all over that place!"

"Well it can't be helped right? At least we'll get to see Tsuna."

"Right! I should visit him when I get there! Let's get to that town quickly!" Yamamoto laughed when he saw his eyes sparkle as he suddenly looked forward to the visit.

"Hahah! True, I can't wait to see Tsuna either!"

"No one asked you to come too!!" Gokudera gritted his teeth, glaring at his grinning twin. At times like these he really wanted to punch idiot in front of him. In that moment loud slam of the door interrupted them and silenced them. Both of the twins became stiff and looked around noticing every fallen leaf.

"Oh, look that's Tsuna over there!" Yamamoto pointed at running Rabbit. "Oii, Tsuna!!"

"Juudaime!!!" Gokudera yelled running towards him as if they didn't see each other for decades. The brunette stopped and glanced at his friends, giving them his usual smile.

"Hey, Gokudera-kun, Yamamoto!" he waved and waited for them.

"Yo, Tsuna! We were just talking about visiting you."

"Visiting me?"

"That's right! Cause our next job is in the town near the Capital." Gokudera's eyes were shining as two bulbs and Tsuna felt quite nervous from the doggy atmosphere that surrounded him whenever they met. The brunette laughed a little rubbing his head.

"I see. Well let's meet later then. I have to go now!"

"Hm? Are you in hurry, Tsuna?"

"Kind of..." Rabbit clenched his hands impatiently. 'I have to find him before anyone sees him!'

"Actually, tenth, is everything alright? You look quite stressed."

"Gokudera's right! Do you need help with anything?"

"I'll offer you my strength anytime!" Tsuna stared at them speechless. 'How am I supposed to get rid of them now??'

"It's ok, minna. I'll manage." he said but as he expected it wasn't enough for them.

"Cmon, tenth! Let me help you!

"Yeah, Tsuna. Friends should help each other, right?"

"No one needs your help, idiot!!" Gokudera frowned, red in the face from anger. His twin started to calming him as usual with that happy face of his. Watching them, Tsuna suddenly felt at ease and an urge to confide to them gradually ate his mind. 'It should be alright to tell them. After all they expect Alice to be cute little girl and not some blonde dude...'