1. chapter - Late

Characters:
Tsuna - White Rabbit
Hibari - King of Hearts
Kusakabe - Knight of Hearts

I got inspired by Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland so most of the characters will have roles from the movie but please don't misunderstand! They're only their roles - the characters are the same as they were in KHR. That's why don't expect them act as they acted in the movie.
I will add more characters with each chapter - I don't want you to know everyone's role right now, that would destroy the surprise :D and you can guess who will be whom like that ^^
Anyway I suggest you to see the movie so you can imagine their appearances and the environment better. I hope you will like it and please leave a comment :)

Disclaimer: I do not own the characters, only the fanfiction.

"Damn! I'm late again!" Tsuna whined, looking at his watch. He sighed and put it in the pocket of his short red baggy pants. He took a deep breath and started running again. He ran through the forest of big mushrooms and looked around himself. After a while he finally spotted a never ending barren land with black trees.

'Great! I should hurry. Among these trees there should be one with doors leading to the palace garden. Maybe I'll be able to make it in time after all!' Tsuna quickly left the forest and entering the wasteland, he looked for the small door. After a while of vain searching, he started to feel anxious. 'What if there's no door here?' he thought desperately and tripped over the root.

"Itte!" he yelled, rubbing his chin when he noticed small old door in the trunk of one black tree. He laughed victoriously and ran towards it. He quickly took out of one of his pockets small bottle with violet liquid in it and drank it at once. He felt sick as his body was shrinking so he squatted down and waited till it stopped.

"I'm really happy now Kusakabe-san managed to get me clothes that would shrink or get bigger with me..." the brunette whispered to himself and pulled out of another pocket ring of keys. Everything he had in his pockets shrunk with him - that was another good thing about his clothes. He wore black long coat with white shirt underneath and fluffy red ribbon as a necktie. Under his pants were striped black and white tights with high black boots.

After couple of minutes of searching and trying various keys, he finally found the right one and opened the door. When he saw it leads to the garden of hearts he exhaled in relief and entered, locking the door behind him.

Tsuna looked around the garden. The door, he came from, were positioned in the bush from which were formed the majority of garden. Palace garden had lots of sections - for example hunting section, cricket section or relaxing section. The King of Hearts used mostly hunting and relaxing section and the rest of the garden was used mostly by the members of the court. Tsuna was now in the flower section which he personally liked the most. It was full of various colorful flowers and it smelled nice here. When he didn't have any work he usually went here to relax and learn more about them. He usually helped the gardener and took care of them.

"Let's hurry and hope the King won't bite me to death." the brunette said to himself, running towards enormous Red palace. It wasn't particularly red of course, it had that name because of it's king. Whole palace was surrounded by the big wall and there was only two entrances - one through the main gate and second was in the garden.

Tsuna left the garden, running through the beautiful iron gate and came in the palace. His legs led him automatically to the King's workroom. After climbing three floors, he sprinted through the wide hallway full of big pictures of previous kings and queens and others famous persons. The brunette turned a corner and when he saw door at the end of the hall, he slowed down to caught his breath. He stopped before entering and glanced at his watch one more time.