2. chapter - Prediction and warning

Characters:
Tsuna - White Rabbit
Hibari - King of Hearts
Kusakabe - Knight of Hearts
Gokudera and Yamamoto - Tweedle twins
Shamal - caterpillar Absolem

Tsuna sprinted through the forest. He was running with his usual quite slow pace which was about 23 kilometers per hour. Enjoying himself, he avoided big colorful mushrooms and looked around, feeling pleasant harmony within his mind. In an instant he noticed a movement. Gradually slowing his pace stopped him, so he could look in that direction.

'Isn't that?...' the brunette wondered and when he made sure it was, his legs sent him to two moving silhouettes between the mushrooms.

"Gokudera-kun! Yamamoto!" His shout made two boys dressed in same brown workwear with suspenders stop. They moved towards the noise and waved at him.

"Yo, Tsuna! Long time no see!" Yamamoto smiled at him cheerfully, slapping his back

"Tenth! It's so good to see you again!" Gokudera's eyes were sparkling and it looked like he would like to hug him from the happiness he felt, so the brunette inconspicuously took few steps back.

"Good to see you too, guys. It's a shame you don't want to work for the Red King. We could see each other more like that." Tsuna mentioned and looked at their expressions.

"Tch! For that stupid freak? No way in hell!" Disgust was dripping from Gokudera's lips so Tsuna looked at Yamamoto with some hope but the other boy just shrugged his shoulders, which meant he doesn't intend to leave his twin. Tsuna sighed. It can't be helped...

"Anyway, Tsuna, where are you heading now?" he asked him instead.

"I was on my way to Shamal. The King sent me cause apparently he will predict future again."

"That bastard's making you run his errands again.." Gokudera frowned and clenched his fists. The brunette laughed nervously and rubbed his head.

"Well of course, Gokudera-kun. That's the only job I can do for him after all. I'm so clumsy I would break everything if I were to be in charge of cleaning and I can't cook so I can't work in the kitchen either. I would just be in the way of everyone if I worked with someone so this work is ideal for me, especially when the only thing I'm good at is running..." he laughed when he remembered how he tried to work with others as a normal servant.

"Hmm, so you're running errands for the King. In that case it means you're the fastest in the whole kingdom." wondered Yamamoto.

"Wow! Way to go, Tenth! As expected from you!" Gokudera yelled and high fived with him, making Tsuna feel awkward.

"By the way, Tsuna, can we accompany you? We don't have anything important to do anyway."

Tsuna looked at his pocket watch and then at his two friends. 'Its noon right now. From here to Shamal with my usual pace I would arrive after 2 hours, so I would be back around 6pm, but with them I guess it would take us 4 hours at best to get there...'