Chapter 45

Lloyd's POV
I opened my eyes groggily from my nap.I tried to stretch my arms and get up but for some reason my arms wouldn't move.I wriggled and tried again.This was so much like when they had turned me...

My eyes filled with fear.Not again.I struggled and yelled but it was no use.I was trapped again.Paniked was rising in me and the ancient memories were coming back.They floated through me as I couldn't stop shaking.

They...did this to me.They tied me.I can't believe it.My own uncle left me behind.The ones I thought were my family had done what the wolves had done.When they had no use,got rid of me.

I snapped out of the haze when I heard a moan.It was Jay.I stood up.It wasn't easy but I used the wall for support and made my way over.

He was breathing with ragged huffs but evenly and I guessed it would be fine to leave him for a while.Not that I had a choice.I had to leave him now.Not later.Now.

I calmed my breathing and slowly formed an energy bal behind my back.Suprisingly,it stil worked and from the heat of it the metal melted into a weird shape.I managed to pull them off somehow with a lot of wriggling and muttering,I'm just glad nobody was there to see the green ninja struggle.

I leaped up with newfound strength and ran out the door.Leaving Jay all alone...

"Hey!Stop LLOYD!"
I ignored Nya who was running back with supplies and entered the wave of wolves.

Kai's POV
"I never knew that we could do this Zane!"
"Yes!It is quite cool,"he answered.
He stopped shooting the flow of ice into the air and I finally let down my drooping hands.Who knew that fire was so awesome?

I did.

I admired the giant cloud we had just made.Sure it took a long time,we had to fight a long time just to reach here and mantain pur position, but we did it.

I couldn't even see the orange glow anymore,just a bleak white fluffy cloud.Below,the wolves were now slowly falling backand I could just make out the two small spinjitzu tornados kicking them back.There was still an army to fight.

That's when I saw one tornado stop all of a sudden.I showed Zane who's happiness vanished into worry.

"That is Cole.He is in great danger!"

It's probably the side effects Zane was talking about.I followed him as we went down the staircase,throwing off anyone in our path.

"Kai,wait,"Zane held up his hand as we were back in the alley.
"Remember,their eyesight is bad.Don't fall for their illusions."
"Yeah I know,let's go already"I said impatiently.
Who knew his advice would come in so handy...

Cole's POV
I grimaced as another wolf jumped on my back.I swung around to get him off yet the claws were digging in hard.My feet couldn't take the strain and I fell flat on my face.The ground didn't taste nice.

I controlled a rock with my outstreched hand and it flew hitting the wolf behind me.It took so much effort just to do that and my head was still spinning.

My heart was pounding tempestuously as my energy was depleted to nothing.Then there was a flash.A blinding light.A yell filled with fury.A wave of dust settled onto me.Then I completely lost strength and blacked out.

So much for the warning on side effects...

Sorry it is really sgort not even a proper chapter but it has been a long time since I updated and I couldn't really think of a really amazing ending so I'm still working on it.