chapter 41

Armagon's POV
My guards rushed over to the statue.The ninja were close I could almost feel them.
General Angelego came over.The statue lay crumbling,whilst all my forces scuttled over it like ants.I was alone at the back.

"Don't congratulate yourself yet.The ninja are still at large.We must stop them,"he warned.I slowly nodded and gulped down the drink my superior handed to me.My head was hurting so bad and I kept having these crazy visions of those ninja.I can almost see each face though I haven't even seen the girl or the old men in my thoughts.Neither have I seen this absurd man who acts as animals.
"Sir,we can't find any trace of the ninja,"a soldier came up ",we have searched for ages."

"Search harder then!"

"B-bbut sir,we hav..."
I grabbed the wolf by the strap that held his gun and pulled him closer.I unsheathed out my sword,the point recently sharpened and gleaming in the streetlights.My insticts told me I must kill this lousy excuse of a soldier.Not that much killing happens amongst our wolves.

I twirled it in my hands.
"Do it,do it,do it..."

The wolf stared into my eyes,his eyes pleading.

"Do it,do it,do it..."

I raised the blade above my haed,my eyes fixed with a cold stare.

Swinging it down right towards where his heart would be when...

Sensei's POV
I called Nya and Dareth over.It was time.We were hovering over the city,about to leave to find the ninja.The only clue we had was all the machines and wolves roaming around everywhere.It hasn't been long but it feels forever since I have seen my students.

Nya's POV
We had to hurry.I checked up in my room to see if he wanted to come.
"Of course,I want to,"he said.After all,he thinks it is his fault.I let him come reluctantly though I think he shouldn't.Sensei says he is ready though.We headed up out of the room and onto the deck.The Bounty was already parked on top of Cyrus Borg's building.One of the heighest in the city and also closest. Alas,Borg was not there so we descended the stairs to begin our search for the rest.

Jay's POV
When Kai dashed over,as loud as an elephant,I yanked him into the corner with the rest.

"Kai,how did you even lift that?It is not even possible,even if you were a highly skilled..."Zane explained.

"Exactly.Earth is my thing!"

Cole voiced it loud enough so as two guards marched over.They paused at the dumpster they had hid nearby and by the way they glanced around their inky pupils lingering on the exact place Kai hid.He was hidden very badly and his breathing was audible enough to hear from where I was lurking in the cloak of darkness.Abruptly they howled what sounded like a rehearsed tune and then sauntered away,their claws leaving their guns hanging by their shoulders.They were relaxed.Zane let go of a breath he was holding and Cole climbed down from a ladder.

"Oh Kai,it is your post," Cole pointed at an envelope.

"How do you know that?" Zane inquired.

Oooh.Challenged by a nindroid.
I picked it up but before I could read it I was pulled along so I stuffed it in my gi and followed the guys to procceed with our last minute plan.As in extremely last minute plan.Apparently,Zane never updated his database which reads that because of cloudiness the moon sighting will be delayed by 15 minutes.As if that is going to help.If I look up,I cant see the sky is peppered with grey clouds.Storm clouds.Perfect.Which are a pale peach colour.The effects of the moon's strange appearance for tonight.Not perfect.

Armagon's POV
...my arm suddenly veered the right.Resulting with a crimson gash through his fur but tears of joy in his deep black eyes.I strolled away as proudly as I could before the general stopped me.
My thoughts were swirling and jumbled in a huge mess to comprehend the matter so I told him the hilt slipped.

"Tape those swords together if you have too.Do not miss the ninja,"he replied handing me the vile,emerald tea I have been forced to drink.Supposedly to make my headaches settle but they seem to make no difference.I shake my head but he thrusts it into my hand.

"Drink and do as planned,"he whispers and gives his toothy grin before leaving.

I turn and chuck the drink into a fountain but it stays in mid air.Another day in Ninjago.I remember someone saying that.A friend.A betrayed friend...

"Now,we wouldn't want to waste a perfectly good cup,would you?It looks sssscrumptiouss,"a voice hisses like a broken recordplayer.

My heart quakes in my boots and shivers sprint down my spine.Who is it?

"Who are you?"I demand with as much authority as possible.

"Show yourself!"

A cloaked figure materialises and I charge,swords trailing next to me but he dissapears and reappears behind.

"Now,now.The question you should be asking is 'Who are you?"

My head whirs and I lean my forehead against the smooth fountain wall,leaking cold water.
Memories.A girl in a mechanical suit.A ninja with a huge slice of cake.A man dressed in... pink?

"Tut,tut.Oh well time is running out anyway."

With that,I stumble away from the spewing dust fountain,my heart heavy with worry.

Thx for reading!

Special Question
What is the name of Jay's robot that Lloyd sabotages when Wu is trying to teach them a lesson in Can of Worms?

Correct answer first mean dedication in next chapter.