chapter 14

Jay's POV
"Jay,can you please not kill us by crashing into a tree!!"Kai yelled at me trying to take over.relax!I thought.I used to drive all the time at the Junk yard though..usually not for more than 5 minutes..."Jay!"I looked up and realised we were heading straight for a river!Zane yanked at the brakes and it snapped of."Thanks Zane.NWo we can all have a nice swim...if we DON'T DIE!!"I screamed at him.He looks confused."I was only trying to assist you,Jay"he replied but one look at the drop after the river made my heart skip a beat."Then do some more assisting!"I shouted though I felt there was no hope as we splashed into the water.

Lloyd's POV
I lay down exhausted on the cold mud floor.It was always cold even when I stood still in the burning heat of the sun alone.I hated being alone.I stumbled up breathing heavily my clothes in tatters and more red then green.I took a long gulp from a nearby river,which had fairly clean water.Splash!A giant object plunged into the river and I spluttered and ran as fast as I could with my weak body.I collapsed on the floor,hardly breathing and black spots danced before my eyes."Not now"I muttered.I was not safe here from predators such as that tigerdile(tiger/crocodile)that may have fell in the water.Something hit my head and i winced in pain.I leaned against a tree,no doubt lost,when I saw a flash of grey run past me.It looked like..no it couldn't be.I sighed and started walking.But then I saw him...sensei Garmadon,my father right there. In front of me a few metres."dad?"I whispered.He turned and ran and I followed him eagerly a new strength in me."DAD!"I shouted and he finally stopped.I ran over to him and hugged him.Thankfully,he was not a ghost and he was real!
"Don't worry son,just follow me no time to explain."he said and darted away.For an old man he is too fast!I ran after him but lost him and I stumbles upon....Cole? "Cole,you made it."I said happily and went over to him.He smirked and replied "go away,nobody wants you green ninja.We all hate you!"Out emerged Kai,Jay,Zane,Nya,Uncle Wu and...dad."What.."I was speechless."we hate you Lloyd..You are the worst son ever...I should have been the green ninja you don't deserve it..."they continued coming closer and each sentence made me stumble."Get him!"Cole yelled and they ran at me.I tried to defend but I was in no shape to.I fell over my own feet and my head banged on the floor."ow"I whispered and the faces faded away.

Cole's POV
I woke up feeling sleepy and slightly dizzy.I attempted to sit up but I was strapped to the bed.I pulled and shuffled and eventually pulled out of the ropes.Piece of cake I thought and the memories of the past week washed over me.Cake.I have to get out of here and I pulled at the door which surprisingly..opened?Wow.I ran down the corridor when I bumped into a wolf."Where am.."I started.The wolf grabbed me and whispered "Code word:Devouror" and I fell to the floor.

562 words.
Vote comment follow