chapter 28

Armagon's POV
The more the General talked the more I liked it.I was going to be first.I was special.Not that garbage guy.Me."Come on!Get to work!"I yelled,whipping an unfortunate worker.These lousy wolves don't work fast enough."Oy!Garbage man get the tank done we are launching tonight."I roared walking through the yard of workers.Hundreds of them standing at work benches fixing,building,cutting and making things for our assault.And I was the one who was incharge.Hurriedly,after they finished the part they would hand it to another wolf and it would be carted off to the joiners.The noise was deafening but my voice rang out loud and clear."I am talking to you 'leader'"I smirked.My head throbbed with every word.It just felt wrong.I shouldn't be helping the wolves."How are you,commander Armagon"a growl was echoed.Immediately the room was silent.A pin drop could be heard in that silence.I wonder if Sensei ever did that...Wait who is sensei?My mind went blank.A part of my memory was gone and I needed it.I wanted it.I realised I was standing in a room.An office with cream walls and brown oak panelled floor.A single desk stood alone in the corner with a few chairs dotted around all over the room."I asked how you were.Armagon."he emphasised each sylabble.I felt like I had just defeated the overlord a third time.Wait...Overlord?Green ninja.Sensei wu.Hero.Good.I was starting to remember."Aaaaaaargh"I screamed and collapsed on the floor as electricity courses through me."You will obey.You will destroy everything that stands in your way.You will not remember your ninja past self.You are evil."General ordered and each statement made my head hurt less.I know who I am.Armagon,the ultimate destroyer.

Cole/Leader's POV
I knew it.I was the best at making funny voices.Just wait till Jay finds out.I will beat him in the funny voice contest on Sunday.If I ever get out of here.But on that happy note I noticed how Lloyd was even more corrupted than before.Cracking whips.Ordering and bossing others.Boasting.This was not Lloyd.This was this unusual being called Armagon.Thankfully, I was awake from the terror wolf spell but there was still a nagging in the back of my mind.Join us!Join us!Join us!JOIN US!
The words kept revolving in the back of my mind getting louder by the hour.But I was hit out of my daze when 'Armagon' called upon me.I was in no mood to answer but defy him so I ignored him,casually picking up more rocks and metal for the engine.They needed fuel and as the coal had run our because a certain someone who was whipping a lot had thought it was to cold.It was the middle of summer last time I checked.When was that?How long has it even been?I knew that the orange moon was about to rise tonight so we were doing final preparations.I didn't want to help but my body just would not let me stall them either.Suddenly,a hush had fallen upon the group whilst General greeted Armagon.Although Lloyd was in a daze and I could see him flickering between emotions.I think General also did too and dragged him along the corridor and into another room.I am stuck here and laying low.Hopefully he knows the truth.

Wu's POV
"We are getting closer Sensei.should I search out ahead?"Nya shouted from the control room whilst I meditated out on the deck.She was getting extremely restless so I reluctantly agreed to let her go but only till lunch.It was early morning but Nya makes the best sandwiches and today she was cooking.I tried to focus more.The terror wolves couldn't attack anyone with fears or too many fears.How could I take that into account?All of the ninja had people they were scared of or they held close to their heart.Some more than others.I heard the roar of the engine which reminded me of a tiger.A bird swooped over the deck and landed in a nearby tree.Falcon.Zane's falcon."Sensei,we are on track but we need reinforcements..."the nindroid began but then there was a shuffle and crackles of static."Hurry,meet us in ninjago city."the words made me even more determined to help.Tiger.Falcon.I knew just the person who would be ridiculous enough to not be munipulated by the wolf fiends.I didn't have time so i used a cup of travellers tea and travelled to Ninjago city.I may be old but not weak.

Kai's POV
Luckily enough,they accepted me as the trio new leader.Although,we had nothing to do so i just lazily lounged about on a rock.Not grass.Not after what happened an hour ago
...
Zane was contacting Sensei,in the hut.Never mind,let me rephrase that.He was attempting to contact sensei with a chattering sparkplug next to him.The static in the air rose tremendously and I jumped up to see what happened."Jay,if that is another one of your toaster."I said,opening the door.My eyes widened but I ran over to help immediately.Jay was strangling Zane,literally on top of him."Tell me where it is."he yelled,shaking him even more.Zane pushed him but the lightening master had an iron grip.He touched Zane and sparks started to fly.I lunged at the killer and pinned him to the floor.He struggled and wriggled as I tried to think of what to do.Jay's crimson eyes stared up at me and I got a brainwave.I set my hand ablaze in the air and put it right near his face.In shock,he immediately stopped moving and his crimson irises turned back to normal."Kai,WHY ARE YOU ON TOP OF ME!"he shouted and i topple off of him and he rised from the floor."A little help would be good,Jay and Kai."Zane interupted and Jay ran over to help.Zane's arm was hanging down and was sparking.I thought his body wouldn't break,since it was made of titanium."It can break from serious inpact and I don't know why Jay suddenly went evil."Wow!I was thinking out loud.Again.Like jay.Who was still in my suit.My awesome red fire ninja gi."Mine is more awesome than yours kai"Jay argued.Thinking out loud again.Ugh!

Vote,comment and follow.

Question

What was the episode in which Lloyd opened the Hypnobrai tomb?