chapter 23

Nya's POV
I was typing furiously on the control panel,searching for anything that could help."Why are you so troubled Nya?"I whipped around to see Sensei standing there,sipping his orange juice."It is just that they have been gone for ages and I am quite worried for all if them.I want to help but how?"I said but Sensei answered"Patience,Nya.When the moon rises we will know.".Another Sensei Wu's word of wisdom that no one understands..

Armagon/Lloyd's POV
I wanted to crush everything in my path.I wanted to break every bone in my enemies body.I wanted to rule the world.But I also wanted to have my memory back.Then it would be better to destroy those I knoe first!Leader talked to me about the plan,to attack anything and anyone we meet on our way so that the ninja may find us before we reach them.The only reason i will do this is because I feel that Leader knows more about me then he tells me and seems vaguely familiar.He also forgot his memory but is not bothered.But I am.

~2 days later~
Kai's POV
Zane is the best!After we rested for the night he told us how he put a tracker on Leader,thr guy who left earlier,before he froze the lake.We are currently following his signal."Wait,I forgot to inform you about the other thing"I stopped and Jay crashed into me and we fell to the floor.Zane continued,not even bothering to help "when i used my ice powers,I realised that it was a few shades darker than before."Jay got of me and i hit him on his head."Kai that really hurt!"he whined.Zane scanned the situation and told Jay that there was not cut or bruise.I smirked and stood up only to be kicked onto the floor."Jay!I will kill you!"I shouted and lunged for him as he got ready to run.But my foot wouldn't move and I realised that i was frozen to the ground from the knee down and Jay was stuck all the way down from his shoulders."As I was saying,if you look below you will see that the ice is brown and black in somr place and is quite soft in other parts"Zane told us and I understood this was serious.But another tomato clothed guy didn't."But Zane,i am stuck in the ice and Kai is not stuck as much as i am and it isn't fair blu blu blu"he moaned but never finished as Zane unfroze him but sealed his mouth shut."I will also do that to you,kai, if you say another word."he stared at me then continued in his bored voice.Wow!Zane really is not acting normal,maybe the jungle is affecting his gears... "As I mentioned before,our powers are not right and I think it may have something to do with Lloyd as Sensei told us his life force affects our powers.I suggest you try yours and i will melt the ice but if you try to attack then you won't be moving for a week."he finished and fortunately melted the ice around my cold feet but sadly Jay's mouth started working."Ok,I'll try first"Jay said and lightening started to waver in his hand."Woah"he jumped back but the elctricity hummed in his hand.It was black.Strange."My calculations te..."Zane said but I interupted"Yeah,Zane we don't need your calculations to tell us that isn't right.Let me try my fire."I opened my palm and a bright blue glow appeared."Ugh first blue clothes now blue powers!"I shouted...

Updates will be slower.sorry