chapter 13

Thanks for so many views!

3rd person
Kai had just woken up and had breakfast alone,and then hurried to the control room.He figured that everyone would be there as there normal schedules had been interrupted by monitoring the map of the swamps of sorrow.All the ninja were staring at the red dots on the board.One dot was near a thicket of trees,sleeping or maybe resting.Another was flickering in a cave and whoever it was,was not at full strength. "Sadly,we can not tell who is who but I am guessing that Lloyd would have gone towards the trees to make shelter and Cole probably got shelter in those caves"Zane told everyone and sensei wu glanced up from his tea.Kai was fidgeting and Jay looked like he was going to burst into questions."why is his...""We have been.."Silence.Jay looked over at Kai and nodded to him to speak first."Sensei,we have been looking for the past few days and how come we can't find them?"Kai moaned.Now both dots were flickering.Zane and Nya were fixing the controls and wires when Jay blurt out "Why are the dots flickering?"."It only flickers when the person is in danger or is weak."Zane said not looking up from his fixing."I was afraid we would have to come to this,"Sensei added and they all stopped squabbling.

Kai's POV
We should be out there helping them!Its so not fair!Sensei didn't even let us go down and search so Jay borrows Nya's Samurai X suit and does an aerial view."I will send all three of you to go down.Now remember the terror wolves can morph into...". "YEAH sensei we know!"I interrupted.Sparky was sitting next to me and tried to shock me.He thinks it is so funny to electrocute someone but when he touched me nothing happened."Sensei our powers are not working"Jay said worridly as he tried to send lightening out of his hand.I tried myself but all I got was a flame that just went out.Zane picked up a glass of water and tried to freeze it but I touched it and it was barely cold."Remember ninja,you got you powers from Lloyd's golden power.If he is weak or in a bad state then your powers will not work."Even worse luck!Just as we find Zane this happens! "Guys,come see we modified the tracking system so we can see any living forms near the other ninja."I looked up to see one red dot surrounded by..green dots?The other was moving randomly."Quick ninja you must hurry,I fear that they are in ninja,be careful,go ninja go!"Sensei ushered us outside.We jumped into Nya's awesome ninjamobile.My sis builds the best stuff with my favourite sunglasses too!We jumped of the Bounty and the worst driver drove us of into the sunset...

Question
Who is the worst driver?
Vote,
Comment,
Follow
And enjoy