chapter 15

Zanes POV
We splashed into the lake and I promise myself that I saw a person by the edge of the river dart away.I could not be certain as someone plunged the car into the river.SPlash!In seconds I swam up grabbing Kai who was struggling and waded to the bank.I saw Jay go up and down but thankfully made it here."I just had a shower.."Jay whined."May I remind you that you were the one who was driving and did this"I told him,annoyed at his childish behaviour."Yes,next time Zane,remind me not to ask Jay to drive me anywhere!"Kai grumbled and I noted this down in my data base.

Jays POV
I don't think that Zane got the sarcasm as his eyes  glowes when Kai said that probably taking a mental note.Literally.I was soaking wet and Kai and Zane were dry as Kai had made a fire and dried them whilst I waded out to collect other parts.Now we were under a tree,our elements were not very useful unless making a fire counts.Zane tried to make a dome of ice around us but he only managed half before his power stopped.A storm was approaching,I could feel it and none of the others noticed.The clouds were thick and I decided to stop collecting wood and tell the others.Zap!Lightening struck down right on top of me.I slumped to the floor as the rain poured down,just near camp.

Kais POV
Jay was taking a long time it had been an hour and no sign of him."I am going to check on Jay,you stay here Zane" I told him and he nodded and crawled under the wood shelter we made.I started looking when I realises that it was pouring buckets of water and electricity was sparking.Finally,I tripped over and found that Jay was there in front of me,lying against the tree unconscious. A scorch mark was on his leg and I realised the horrid truth.

Zanes POV
After 25 minutes and 35 seconds,Kai returned carrying Jay."I think he was.."."..hit by lightening."I finished his statement as I scanned Jay."Will he be okay?"Kai asked worriedly.
"A bad fever.."I said but I stopped and continued my scanning.That didn't answer the question which I didn't know the answer of.

? POV
I got up from the bed feeling stronger and better than I felt in days.I walked out and saw a pack of wolves talking."I see you are awake project 2319,how do you feel?".I felt great even though I remember nothing."Good"I said.A wolf was hurrying past and bumped into me."Watch what you are doing!"I growled at him and he nodded sheepishly and continued.It felt good to say that."Come 2319,or if you like you can be called Leader for you will lead our army to victory."he said and I followed him.Leader.A great name for a great villain.