chapter 29

Sensei Wu's POV
I knew i was here.I had wrote a note to Nya to come here if she could after finding the ninja.The building still stood like it did before it was destroyed.I walked theough the door that was hanging open and stepped back as the wall broke on the side.Bricks came tumbling down and a familiar man lay in the ruble."I DARETH...ugh.. YOU TO...ugh.
FIGHT ME!"he coughed,the dust encrusted all over his body.Dareth.His 'students' stood in the room peering down at him but then going back to do their so called 'training'."Hello Dareth.Sorry to be so urgent but the ninja need you help."

Dareth's POV
I was perfecting my crane pose when a student somehow exploded and the wall fell down with me.My Beautiful wall.Poor wall.Never mind about that silly student who burst.I looked up to see Sensei Wu,the teacher of the ninja who saved the city.I happen to be a close friend too.They have needed my help on many occasions and i am an honourary member."the ninja need you help Dareth,come."he repeated and began walking away."Wait up!"I yelled and scrambled out of the mes and followed him."We will use a special tea called home tea.Drink up."he drank all of his in one gulp and i copied.The world started to dissolve and i felt weightless.Then as quick as a wink i landed with a thud on a floor.A wooden floor."Welcome back to the Bounty Sensei."Nya,the sister to a ninja,grinned not noticing me hiding behind Sensei.Did i say hiding!I..I meant waiting for the right moment to make a grand entrance!Yes!Definetely! "Greetings Nya,I brought some interesting help."Sensei replied and I leaped out from behind him."I am Grand Sensei Dareth of Grand Sensei Dareth's mojo dojo.Master of the arts of the crane" I flapped my arms and made sqwaking noises."the octopus" I wriggled my arms and lefs and turned my head to the side."the ic...".

"Thank you Dareth,for your wonderful performance."
One more move and I would have showed them my favourite,the ice cream with M'N'Ms.A very hard art which can only be done by the best,me.
"Ugh......"the poor girl was baffled by my awesomeness.
I stared at the shocked faces around me.
"DARETH!HE..sensei can I have a word,alone."Nya and Sensei went into the control room and Sensei said something faintly which sounded like,"have fun"so i ran to the games room and started to have fun.

Nya's POV
Sensei told Dareth to stay put and explained everything to me.I slowly understood that however much i didnt like it Dareth may be the only chance we have.Also the other thing Sensei has in plan."Come Nya,I think we are close."he said followed by the alarm blaring.It was set to go off when we were near our destination!I walked as fast as i could with sensei,excited to know we had found my friends.

Vote,comment,follow

Question
What was the order if the ninja discovering their potential and what was holding them back?