Part 2: Zane's POV

please comment,vote and follow.This is dedicated to Bluebajoons for being the first to vote.thx!now on with the story...

Zane's POV
"My scanners inform me that the probability of Lloyd eating the other part of the cake is 2% chance as he was out all night fighting some rogue nindroids that had set fire to the town hall while most of us were asleep." I calculated while PIXAL ran all the scenarios.
'The green ninja never let's evil get away whilst the great cake..I mean earth ninja snores through it all" Lloyd boasts,hands on his waist, for a reason I am unsure of Cole yelled and charged at him.
However,Lloyd smirking and Kai and Jay laughing dodged out of the way.Cole went through the wall at full speed ramming his fist through the wall. I ran over to help him whilst the others bursted with laughter.
"At least Zane has sense" he started,I was worried at why no one cared.Jay went up behind me and tuned up my circuits.
"Just a little bit there,move that thingy over here....oooh here is the problem..ha!" he chattered and then punched his fist in the air.He flipped my funny switch on.My mind went blank and then I stood and realised the joke....

Kai's POV
Omg! I thought l,clutching my side.Jay just turned on his funny switch and changed something else.Jay had tears in his eyes and Lloyd was hiding behind the sofa,laughing too. "Hahahaha!. Aye.Thou joke is good" "Jay that is hilarious but can you help me!"Cole
said,sarcastically. Lloyd jumped upon the table and started teasing Cole. "The cake ninja can't get out to get his cake! The great green ninja shall get it!"he stuck out his tongue and Cole's face turned red in anger.Lloyd continued dancing whilst Zane fixed his voice....

Cole's POV
That's it!I thought.A joke is a joke but this is just plain rude.My thoughts were buzzing .I pulled my arm out of the wall using my awesome strength. "THAT IS MY ....CAKE!" I shouted,punching the table and cracking it.Lloyd fell through and lay under the mess.I secretly kicked him on the head just for good measure.Ha!I thought.So much for the green goblin...ninja.....

Lloyd's POV
My head felt like a cracked egg.I stood up and stared at him.Cole doesn't usually act like this..unless he is really,really angry!I better just calm him down and give him the cake.Candy tastes nicer anyway. "Hey Cole.." I trailed off. A tiny part of me heart wanted to have the cake,to prove myself and to show them that I was better than the child I was before.I replied his glare,"this ends now".