chapter 43

Zane's pov
United we stand.Divided we fall.Kai was running right into the pack with a confused Cole following him and I on the other hand was fighting the former golden ninja.

I am,what Jay usually say, so lucky.

"Zane,it is not the best idea to do light attacks or you will never get any whee,plus another thing..."PIXAL said.

"Not now,PIXAL.I am slightly busy at this moment,"I muttered and muted her program.All I could see was her speaking very rapidly then,when she realised I wasn't listening,she dissapeared.

"Zane,we need to help Jay get Kai and get to the bottom of this,"Jay shouted and I turned around and froze my friend.He was engulfed in black tinted ice.

I ran.
I can not get tired yet Jay was out of breath from all that sprinting and fighting.We took down as many as possible but they just wouldn't stop coming.

That's when I spotted a flash of red,dart by.It was Kai.I tried to find him again but wherever I glanced all I saw was those beasts.I threw my shuriken ahead freezing a few in front of me and I kept running forward.I have to find this general and finish this.

Cole's POV
Zane was already there at the general of this army.The general was tall,with dark black fur and some sort of army coat on with half a dozen medals.Creepy.I sighted Kai up ahead,just reaching Zane and I quickly brought some rocks up so I could reach there faster.
I stepped on them but recoiled in pain.The rocks weren't smooth but jagged and cut my foot.
Just another day in Ninjago.
Who I couldn't see was Jay?
Where was he?

Jay's POV
"You are too late ninja.The orange moon is nearly upon us and you have failed miserably."
Such a growl that I could hear so far away.Well,I was trying to get to this wolf guy who calls himself 'General' but the wolves were swarming over me like bees.
"Jay."
I electrocuted one of them and hurled him into another few.
"Jay."
I did spinjitzu getting closer to the boss.This voice in my head was distracting me.
"Motormouth,turn around."
That couldn't be...
I whirled around clearing some space and there was a sight for sore eyes.
The bounty was glidin in the air and Nya was there too.
Running towards me was Sensei Wu sitting on his special seat on the Samurai X mech.
Wait.If Nya is on the bounty then who's in the mech.
"Jay!Come on.We have to stop them before it's too late!"
Kai.
If he was here then who was that running behind Cole.

Cole's POV
I grabbed one of the soldiers with ease and hurled it towards the leader.He stumbled back and Zane delivered a blow before he pushed Zanes off and he went flying and smacked into a tank.

I swung my sythe but he blocked it and kicked.I dived under and kicked at his legs making him stumble.I took this to my advantage and pulled some jagged rocks from underneath the villain and trapped his legs.

"Guys,it won't hold for long!"

"We have another problem to worry about,brother,"Zane said,picking up his shurikens.

I looked over to where he meant.

Armagon.

Armagons POV
"Armagon,free me from here,please."
Angelego was asking me.Me.
Me to do it.He never helped me.
I ignored him.

I stormed forward,pushing any wolves out of my way.Shoving any cowards.
One goal.To destroy those ninja.

They've ruined everything.My whole invasion is ruined because of them.
They can't even face me.

This has to end now.
Nobody will stand in my way.
I will win.

"Lloyd!"
The black ninja ran up to me.
Lloyd?
Must be someone on their team.
"You have got to stop.This isn't you!"
Pathetic fool.Lowering his weapon.They just make it so much easier.
My hands began to tingle and when I raised them and a black sphere of...darkness shot out.
Cool.
Evil.
"Brother,you are being used.Fight it."

Now it was a white ninja.
How many are there?
I laughed.Not a happy one.
The orange moon was emerging.

"You are too late ninja,you have lost,"I snarled.

My eyes began go change to a dark purple.My skin began to change to a light grey.My hair was darker then before.
Evil was winning.Good was loosing.

Then the blue ninja charged in.Crazy.
I blocked his weak blow and flipped over him and hit him with my sword.
He dodged out of the way.
Annoying pest.
"Lloyd,I know you are still you."
It was the black ninja again.
He slipped of his mask.
So did the white one.
I paused for a second.
They were the one from my memory.
Those people.
It was them.
My mind was exploding.
I was down on my knees,clutching my head.
It's too much.I can't take all this.
Who am I?
What am I?
Which side am I on?

The blue ninja approached me cautiously.He took of his mask and I instantly recognised him from the picture.
My headache was growing.
My eyes became blurred.
Memories were coming back.
Names.Faces.Voices.

"Destiny wanted us to fight another day..."

"You have my Fire. And you have my Earth. And my Ice. And Lightning!"

"A ninja never quits."

It was all coming back in prices.
Jay stood there unsure and the others came over slowly.

"I think we did it guys.We won."

That was when the master of lightening was stabbed with a dagger.A dagger handle protruded out of his side. The blue ninja fell.

The thrower of the dagger was....

Please do not worry yet.It had to be a cliffhanger.Just wait for the next chapter and all will be revealed soon.
Vote,
Comment,
Share.

Question
Would you rather not speak for the whole day or not see for a whole day?