chapter 7

Nya's POV
phew!I let out a deep breath as Sensei arrived and Jay followed after him.Maybe they would make sense of this story Kai and Zane have told me.Kai keeps going on and on about how he should have helped although by the sounds of things he couldn't have made it better but just worse and Zane reassures him in his nindrois way of telling him the probability and fractions of this case.It was doing my head in!
I looked to jay for him to tell me this was a joke but he just shook his head.This was going to be a long day...

Zane's POV
I already told Kai many times the odds of them being alive but Kai being Kai let it go through one ear and out the other. "Greeting Sensei and Jay.I have good news to report."everyone turned and stared at me except Kai who was still muttering to himself hopelessly. "Listen to Zane,Kai"he hit him on the head with his staff and Kai looked up finally."Before Lloyd pried my hand open I injected him with a substance which has a tracker installed in it and also an antidote which will help fight of any minor diseases in the swamp below and help heal wounds.It may be vital to his survival but I regret that I did not do the same to Cole."I finished my speech and everyone stared at me except Sensei who was drinking his usual 9pm tea and Jay who was fixing a bottle.Could they not see the simple logic? "Basically what Zane is trying to say is that he put a tracker on Lloyd so he will come up on our screen but as this invention was newly made by me it hasn't been perfected so it may result in side affects and the tracker could go of in a fee days if it loses battery."Kai just whispered to Nya which I could pick up with my Sound Radar but I decided not to pry in sibling business. "Luckily Cole volunteered to be my first subject so he has the liquid called antidote X in him but not the same as Lloyd's nearly perfected one"Jay piped up.I am glad to know that we will be able to find them but what I didn't tell them is by my analysis that if they are injured really badly on the arm with the tracker they will need major medical attention or the results will be catastrophic...

Sensei Wu POV
"It's time I tell you a little more about this swamp."I getured to them to follow me and they came.Be safe nephew,be safe ninja I thought...

452 word s.100views thanx please vote and comment

Question
If you could be any ninja which one would you be?

Answer in comments!