chapter 33

Thx for viewing my story and voting!

Cole's POV
"Nice work!'' I looked up quickly.Who just said that?I was in the tank,a strange one.To get in you had to go through this huge hatch then through a narrow hallway.When you get to the end,you reach this giant hall like structure but everywhere is gears,chains and bolts.The walls are covered with wires and gears that turn and there is a barrier so you can not touch it without permission.I figured that out the hard way.Lets just say getting electrocuted is NOT a nice feeling.There were wirk benches everywhere so if something broke then it would be sent through a chute onto the table.Once i ended up fixing a blender because 'someone' could not live without drinking smoothies.Anyway most of the time we are supposed to run the tank but you only need one driver so I get to be a mechanic instead.But it is so hot in here.Boiling.Scorching.Stifling hot.If you bring a glass of water it will evaporate before your very eyes.With all the fires in here to keep the engine working.That is also a job I hate doing.Shovelling wood and coal in for hours on end into this huge furnace.You would think I would have escaped by now.Well,they won't let me leave without guards following.Plus my powers are not working right.
"I am here to help."
"Wh-who are you?"
My voice wavered.It could be some sort of evil...
A human came out from behind the furnace,which was currently broken and situated in the middle of the hall.
It was too dark but I could make out a figure approaching,dressed in the usual workwr outfit.
"That's where I like to hang out.I am trying to escape."
"What?"
I was to shocked to say anything less dumb.Escape?That is like trying to make a camel jump over the moon.Camel-jumping.That would be a good sport...
The figure moved closef till it was inches away from me.It was dressed in a huge cloak so all i could see were two glowing eyes.
"I am Py..Pylos"he rasped.
"Ok.Go on then.Why do you want to help me?"I emphasised the last word.Of all people,me.
Creak!The floor jolted and I landed on top of Pylos.I am certain he muttered something about 'clumsy ninja'.I must have heard wrong.No one here knows I am a ninja.No one.Exept Commander Xtreme and the General.Not even evil Lloyd.I guess it is good he does not know.Would it be 'bad' because he is bad and everything? I heard a groan and a hiss from beneath me and crawled of the hooded creature.Pylos stood,nodded and dissapeared.Just a normal day in Ninjago,I guess.Although this Pylos guy does ring a bell.
"All is well.It was just another sabotage attempt.A huge rock"the speaker blared.
Squealing ducks!I should have taken the moss rock!Maybe I should take sabotaging engines in the middle of an attack lessons with Jay....Actually,dissmiss that idea.I am not going with the Chatterbox.I should ask Zane.If I ever see them again.