chapter 25

~2 days later~
Commander Xtreme's POV
All is going as planned.Those two pesky ninja are now the slaves of th Terror wolves.They don't even realise this.That green one is better than I expected although the black one is not too bad either."Leader!"I called and he walked towards."Yes,sir".It was intresting to watch them all train in the hall but I wanted to get them fighting at the best of their abiltities."Go get Armagon and the rest of the army to come here and be ready"I told him and he saluted and ran off.Perfect.Soon we will rule all of Ninjago."

Armagon/Lloyd's POV
Ugh!I was tired of fighting those worthless soldiers.True,they were good at fighting but I could easily destroy them in minutes.Make that seconds.Now we were waiting outside,for Leader to come back but Commander Xtreme came instead.He pressed a button and a huge training course rose out of the ground.Archery.Boxing.Sword fighting.Everything was there in one obstacle course.
"I hope you enjoy yourself this session."Xtreme started but paused as Leader walked in."Sadly,I won't be able to watch but Leader will bw judging."he nodded and left."Armagon,go."Leader told me and I leaped into action.In a blur of punches,kicks,flips and arrows I finished.Wow!I never knew i had skills like that.I only heard that ninja or warriors could do this.Ninja.I must destroy them."Great job,Armagon now he will be showing the rest of you while I take a short break."Leader hurridly said and ran off the grounds.Strange he was up to something.And I intend to find out....

Leader's POV
I was really annoyed about watching over the trainees.They could handle themselves.Also I was suspicious about what Xtreme was up to,he usually never misses training.I tip-toed past the door when I heard hushed voices."We can't tell Leader.."one said."yes I know he doesn't know but still be quiet"said the other."Oh fool.Just don't leave the stuff lying around in your study,Xtreme".I ran swiftly past the door,knowing I should not have eavesdropped but now I knew.I was not a wolf.A barged into a trainee who quivered but I just apologised and continued.Apologised, the great,fearless Leader.Apologised?But I recognised the trainee as the one with the smashed photo of a boy with spikey hair and a young girl with black short hair.I opened Xtreme's door and I inspected everything.Swords.Sheaths.Hats.Drinks.Food.Black ninja gi.Towel.Bathroom.Wait...Ninja GI.I went over and quietly picked up the folded clothes.They looked familiar.I unfolded them and spread them on the table.I stumbled back and my head started to spin.Memories.Thoughts.Times.Friends.All of it flooded in a torrent back in.Kai.Zane.Jay.Nya.Sensei Wu.Garmadon.All of them.Serpentine.Skeletons.Overlord.Chen.Everything came back.Till the part I left Armagon...I mean Lloyd alone.Which meant he was coming this way...I heard faint footsteps outside and I knew it was him.With no escape I dove into the bathroom next door and hoped for the best.Slam!I locked the door just as he entered...

Kai's POV
My stomach was growling and I didn't feel like continuing. But ninja never quit.Ever.I knew all the heat was getting to us over the past two days.We only had two days left.One night.Until the orange moon rose.Jay was quietly muttering to himself about random nonsense and I presume Zane was on mute for he hadn't replied to Jay's last ten whines."Are we there yet?"Jay moaned.Make that eleven.We climbed up a hill and I collapsed on the floor."Kai stop being a fried egg and look."Jay poked me and I just closed my eyes."KAI!"I rolled over away from him.I needed rest from his annoyingness."Kai,I suggest you look at our destination.We are here now,Jay"Zane declared which meant it was important for he had only spoken 11 word over the journey.I sat up and lazily gazed out."Woah"There was a dingy cave mouth in front of us,engulfed in darkness."Ok come on.We have to find Lloyd."I stepped down the hill but then I flipped back when the ground broke away."Kai,it is impossible to get in unless you have the lightness of a wolf so I suggest we go make camp 22.23 metres away"Zane said,marching off.I was about to protest when Jay glared at me so I didn't say anything.