chapter 30

Jay's POV
Everyone is turning evil!I was leaping from tree to tree,you see Kai challenged me and said that i was to whiney to do so,and my clothes were more green than red.Yep.Still the same gi.I offered to Kai that we could swap back but he said he would rather get a new red gi than wear that one.Secretly,I know he is jealous of my colour.Who dosn't like the colour blue?No one.Ha!Anyway,whilst I jumped I missed the next branch and tumbled into the bushes beyond.Kai and Zane were following because one of them wanted to examine the different types of trees whilst the other just wanted to annoy me.I am sure you can guess which.I got up from the floor,my arm aching from the crash,when I sighted a disturbance in the distance.I clambered over the roots and twigs,silently to the position.A bunch of Terror wolves were talking loudly amongst themselves.I looked closely and figures out they were talking about plans for tonight.A brush on my shoulder and I whizzed around with my nunchucks about to say something smart.A hand clamped over my mouth and i realised it was Zane who had followed with Kai.I pointed at the wolves and he nodded.

Zane's POV
After a while of strange gestures,i understood what the master of lightning was refering to and observed closely.I raised the microphone in my hearing system so I could hear the hushed tones.
"Tonight,we will go with our troops and commander Armagon,the former shallow green ninja,to Ninjago city!"he roared the last part and thr wolves cheered.They continued talking about the army which would launch in an hour or two and about what food they were having for dinner.I glanced over at Jay and Kai who were having a whispered argument until Kai stepped on a twig.A sickening crack echoed through the swamps and the wolves went silent."A big uh-oh is in order."I whispered and the duo realised there mistake."A disturbance.Come on.Attack!"I began running but the others used spinjitsu and finished them off in minuted.A heap of enemies lay in the corner,unconcious not dead,and Kai and Jay laughing in a strange way."Let's kill them."Kai rages and Jay agreed."Guys,stop."I begged them desperately.They were hacking away at the trees and damging the enviroment.I threw a shard of ice near there feet which splinttered and scraped them.All of a sudden,Kai shook his head,confused and Jay clutched his arm."What happened?Your arm."Kai
exclaimed worried as Jay winced."Scanning,scanning,scanning complete."I droned as my eyes penetrated his body."sprained arm.I will fix it."I grabbed him and gently wrapped a bandage so it would feel better.We couldn't heal it any more till we got to the Bounty.I miss it.

Cole's POV
It is happening again.I keep forgeting stuff.I still feel awful.Commander Xtreme hasn't been seen for a while.He came in once and said the word.The code word.I don't know how they do it but whenever they say it,I turn bad.Evil.Dark.I have been trying to move rocks but the best I can do is make a pebble hit someone on the head.Usually Armagon.It is funny to see him wonder where it came from.We have set out for Ninjago city,change of plans.Instead of waiting we are going now.I have got to stop them.

Sorry for short chapter.

Question
If you had to be an animal which would you be?