chapter 19

Kai's POV
Zane and I ran out to see who was coming towards our camp.When i looked,i couldn't see anything for we were surrounded by trees.Lots of trees."I can see a pack of wolves most likely the Terror Wolves coming our way.Very fast.They are nearly here"ZANE said,I forgot he could see that far.I saw an intresting flower so i went over to see it.Red,my favourite colour.I was dustracted again."Hey Zane,come look at this"I called but i heard no reply.I jumped up and flipped over to see the Terror wolves holding a sack."Zane...NINJA-GO!"I yelled,hopefully Jay could hear me as i slammed into the nearest wolf.

Jay's POV
I was getting so bored.The others were taking forever or actually 4 minutes by what my watch said.I stood up and leaned my arm against the wall.I was not too dazed but i decides to walk slowly outside."NINJA-GO"I heard the blue ninja shout.So annoying Kai is wearing my suit.He took my new one,liar!I didn't really want to wear my old one so i grabbed Kai's suit and "NINJA-GO" i cried and span over to Kai,in red."Jay,why are you..oh never mind the wolves got away and they took Zane.COME ON"he said and ran into the trees.So much for taking my suit back.Meanie!

Vote,comment,follow.
This is dedicated to Bluebajoons who wanted an update.i will trt to update daily.
Thx