chapter 21

Kai's POV 

I am so distracted today.Seriously who is dumb enough to get distracted by a flower.A red,pretty flower but the one next to it was blue and prettier.Oh there I go again."Ow!"I mumbled as I smacked into a tree."Hahaha"Jay laughed quietly as we were following the wolves like ninja.Who laughed weirdly and smacked into trees."Your the one who smacks into trees and my laughing is completely normal"Jay said leaping from a branch to the next tree.How can he read my thoughts?He is a really good jumper."Thanks I used to take trampoline classes so I could get better with my flying inventions and no I can't read your thoughts you are talking out loud."he told me landing lightly next to me.This suit is making me act like Jay too."HeyI do not act like that and it is kind of making me like red which is the worst colour in the world."he started shouting but I smacked him on the head so he whispered the rest.

Zane's POV

By my calculations,there is 3 percent chance of escape from this sack.I could only get out if Kai was here,he could burn it or if I wasn't banging my head on the floor.I was trying to be still so that my plan would work.If I was not robot I would probably not be breathing after hitting my head so many times.But as I was a robot I only had a dent.Whilst I was thinking this,the wolves finally put me down and I went into freeze mode so it looked like I was not awake."Leader,please can we see who is inside."a wolf asked,pleadingly.I never knew they were interested in machinery."Not now,come on after me when you have finished your break.Come to headquarters."he said and ran off,probably in the way of their HQ.I silently pushed my head out of the loosely tied hole and saw that I was discarded near a river.Perfect.The wolves were right in the river,bathing.
They were right where I would like them.I inched over as silent as a plant reaching for the river.I am very confused as to why people say as quiet as a mouse.Mice are not quiet but squeak a lot.The wolves were chattering in their language of barks and as I touched the water they turned suddenly."Stand down"one shouted.He was not a very bright wolf as I was already on the floor half in a sack,reaching towards the water.I didn't move but concentrated hard on my element,ice.I squeezed my eyes shut and heard yelps.I opened them and chuckled at the sight I saw,standing up and brushing the dust of me.The lake was frozen solid in a thick layer of ice however I noticed that the ice wasn't the usual transparent colour but rather a dull shade of brown.I noted that and sat down on a rock.I knew the other ninja were coming so I simply waited for their arrival.