chapter 17

Jay's POV
"What?where?"i muttered,opening my eyes staring up at the branches above me.Was this a tree?There were huge leaves covering the top so i couldn't see a blot of blue sunlight.I sat up but my head started spinning so i leaned against the bark of the 'tree'.The place,as my eyes focused,had a huge rock to serve as a table and a small ones to serve as chairs.I was on the mud floor,dry and soft,with a blanket covering me.It was supposedly hot at I glimpsed out the door like hole.My body was numb however hot it could be."I see you are awake."I turned to my right to see Zane,with a first aid kit.He was leaning over a table surroundes by bottles and loads of random stuff. "What happened?Where is..How?"I blurted out.I was really confused about how long i had been sleeping."You have been unconcious for appriximetly 3 day,5 hours,47 minutes and 45 seconds."Zane told me.Typical."Zane,is Jay..."Kai started,looking weary.He took one look at me and shouted "Jay,you're awake!"he ran over and slapped me on the back,in a friendly way."Ow"i moaned and he stopped smiling."He is making a fast recovery.85% better than before.His fever has gone mild and numbness should feel better by tonight."
Kai smiled and sat down on the chair and whispered to Zane."So,guys why did you not call for help?"i asked but they were too engrossed in their conversation to notice.so i did what i do best.Scream."GUYS!WHAT HAVE I MISSED AND LISTEN TO ME!!!"I shouted and they jumped up.Kai got off the floor brushing th mud of his...blue ninja suit?"Yeah sorry about that."he said scratching his head."My suit kind of got scraped and covered in crocodile skin so Zan froze it and its melting outside.I needed something to wear instead of my pajamas soo..."he trailed of,slightly embarassed by how things were going."He borrowed your spare ninja suit.The dragon one which for some reason you had with you so he wore that over his other clothes"Zane spoke in mono tone.I sighed and stared at them to tell me more."Your suit your using is fine.Its just outside drying because of the scorch marks.Well you hood is anyway.The rest was fine."Kai told me.Ok they were going way of topic now."Why are we stuck here?Why did you not contact anyone?Or go search for Cole and Lloyd?"I asked,they just sat in an awkward silence.Fine,i would do it the hard way.I took a deep breath ready to yell."Fine,ok we will tell you,Jay,seriously you're going to bring down the house"Kai said,worried.True,i could bring the branchs down on top of us,hurting or killing us...

Zane's POV
"To answer your first and second question I tried to contact Sensei but the signals were really bad.I could barely make out what he was saying but I made out some of it.When the orange moon rises in a week and 2 days.."I started but Jay inturupted."Isn't it supposed to be a blue moon?"he asked.Oh dear!This was going to take to a long time.