chapter 26

Nya's POV
I was staring at the map,nothing had changed much,after an hour."Nya,you must rest,I will check."Sensei said,walking into the room drinking...nothing."Sadly my tea supply has run low and so has my orange one."he sighed whilst I celebrated in my head.No more drinks!Suddenly a beeping noise came on and a muffled voice started talking."We...arrived...location...coordinates..24...56...quick....Zane"then it stopped.Something about a place that Zane had found?Quite far from our current position.However I spun the wheel and headed towards where they were...

Jay's POV
After a good nights sleep...wait I mean a horrible nights sleep on the uncomfortable tree dreaming about floating cows.Ugh!Life as a ninja.At least Chen gave us a bed not mud.I woke and jumped off the tree with a loud thud.Kai on the other hand toppled onto the floor from above."Woah,that is weird,Zane!"I whispered so as not to disturb Kai's 'recovery'from falling.Zane was sitting up on a rock with his eyes closed meditating.That wasn't the weird part though.The weird part was the fact that when we settled down at camp he was in the same position and he was still in the same position.Coincidence?"What do you mean?"Kai grumbled coming towards us."The word weird is an adjective which suggests something is supernatural..."Zane was cut off by me,snorting with laughter and Kai trying to keep a straight face said"Come on,guys we have only a day and a bit to save them."I shrugged and pulled on my bag."36 hours and 37 minutes to be accurate."This was going to be a long day...