chapter 20

Updated because of popular demands.glad u like it!!

~next day~

Leader/Cole's POV
I was strolling along the corridor,lost in thought,thinking about that boy.Who was he? I knew for some reason that neither of us was supposed to be here.Memories were fuzzy but i could vagely remember the ninja...that i wanted to kill.I bumped into a hurrying wolf who apoligised and told me to quickly go to the General's office,he had a suprise.He looked very flustered so i took that as an urgent message and speedily went up to his door.Bang!Oops!i may have knocked to hard as General Angelego replied gruffly to come in.I silently walked in and shut the door."Commander Xtreme,General Angelego."I said nodding towards each one before sitting down on a chair."Hello Leader.The final invasion is coming closer and eveeything is going as planned"Xtreme said,quietly looking towards General Angelego.Angelego shook his head and growled and they started to have a barking argument which no normal being could understand.But I could.After a while,Angelego hesitantly said"So we decided to give you a suprise.A new secretary or second in comand if you wish to say.He is very...active."I nodded and followed him as he went out the door.Whoever he was.He sounded good.I smacked my head into the wall.Ow!Wish i had a rock head.I faintly heard a wolfish laugh of Xtreme as i shut the door.

? POV
I woke up feeling angry.So  angry.I charged at the door and managed to dent it.Now the room was in ruins and my blood was still boiling with anger.Earlier two wolf people who looke strangely human tried to calm me but i knocked them out.Too bad i was still locked in.I yelled in anger.I was stuck wearing a dark,ivy green shirt with the same colour trousers.There was also a black cape and hood which i was not wearing.The door clicked open as i was sitting down.I rapidly stood up and stared at the new comers with an angry expression.I know how it looked.Scary.There was a photo in one of the wolf peoples pocket of a boy and girl which i smashed and took out the metal part of the frame.I had looked inside to find my face staring back.A great angry face.My hair was blonde.Strange.But now i was snappes back into reality when the wolf coughed.I never knew wolves could cough.I ran at the wolf who didn't move.But at the last second i tripped over a foot,realising it was the foot of a black clothed man."This is your assistant."the wolf said and left locking the door behind him.I was alone with this black clothed man who was eating..cake!I officialy hate wolves...