Gangster//Sweet (Read AN)

Start from the beginning

Harry:

"(Y/n) where are you?" He asked quietly over the phone. "I'm in position Har. If you keep calling me they'll find me," you whispered back. "Okay bye I love you babe," he said and hung up. You put your phone away and cocked the gun in your hand. You then knocked on the door three times. Nick, a customer, answered the door. When he saw he tried slamming the door but you put your boot clad foot there to block him from slamming the door. "Oh, sweet Nicky, not a nice way to greet the boss," you tsk-ed and entered his home. "What the hell do you want (y-n)? I paid last week." You ignored his question and ran your hand along his mantle touching every picture frame sitting on it."Get the hell out!" He yelled having enough of your presence. "That's not how it works Nick. I needed that payment two weeks earlier. If I let everybody have their pay,nets just keep rolling over I'd be broke. Now wouldn't I?" You asked with a devious smile. He shrugged but nonetheless opened the door to usher you out. You had one foot out the door until you turned around and threw the door open into the wall. You then lifted the gun and pointed it at Nick. "I don't like waiting Nick. I don't like handing out my supply for free." "I paid in full, bitch, what else do you want from me?" He asked irritated. "I want next this weeks money now!" You demanded. "I don't have it yet. I get paid on Friday." You shrugged, "Too bad you don't have it." You walked back over to the mantle and picked up a picture of his wife. "She's a lovely woman Nick. Very bright and beautiful. I'm sure you wouldn't to see anything happen to her," you said. "Leave her out of this (y/n). She doesn't even know." He told you. "What about—Adam, was his name?" Nick nodded and swallowed thickly, "Leave my son alone. He has nothing to do with this." "You're right. It's a shame his dad is a liar. Where were you on his fifth birthday? Was it a, at the party or b, getting high on my goddamn supply on 34th?" You yelled. You turned around to look at Nick again and saw him holding a shiny, new gun at you. "Get the hell out, bitch!" He seethed face going red. "Not until I get my money asshole!" You yelled back. Then you heard a bang and felt your skin become warm. You looked at your left forearm and saw red dripping down. You heard another bang and felt the warming sensation in your stomach this time. You quickly pulled the trigger as your staggered to the ground. You then heard a round go off in the small space of Nick's living room. You tilted your head upwards to see Harry standing in the living room holding his gun with a bright face full of tears. "I hope you rot in hell shit head," he said to Nick's lifeless body. Harry then heard you groan as you laid back down. "(Y/n) are you okay babe?" He asked sitting down next you. "I never got paid," you said chuckling at the same time you gasped for air. "I called an ambulance babe. They're on their way, you'll be okay. I won't let anything up to you. We can tell them it was self defense. He did hold up the gun first and take the first shot," he said as he wrapped pieces of cloth tightly around your upper arm to slow the flow of blood. "I love you Harry," you sputtered out. "I love you too (y/n)." He said kissing your forehead lightly.

Niall:

You were currently at 'the underground'. The hang out spot for Niall and his friends. You knew Niall was in a gang and you just preferred to stay out of it. You always made it very clear to him that you didn't care what he did as long as he always made sure you were safe. He was true to his word and always made sure to keep you safe whenever possible. After hanging with 'his boys' he would walk through the the door and put all of his guns, knives, and other weapons in the safe they belonged in. The only remnant of 'work' he could bring home was a bag of weed. You would then both sit on the couch and smoke and drink while watching some stupid tv show that was only replays. You leaned onto Niall and put your head on his shoulder smiling at him. You then poked his cheek gingerly. "You're very cute Mr Horan," you said with a giggle. "Thanks babe," he said with a smile. He leaned down and kissed your forehead. "I love you (y/n). Thank you for always being so understanding," he said smiling. You gave him a thumbs up and wrapped your arms around him. "I don't want you to be in the gang and be naughty. You are very naughty using guns. That's not good," you said slightly dazed. "I know babe, I know," he said sighing. "Is this new?" You asked pointing to the small tear drop on his cheek. He shook his head. Every time you got drunk you'd do this making his heart clench knowing how much he hated having the dumb tattoo and the meaning behind getting it. He never tells you that you bring it up because it would only hurt you even more. "No babe," he said with a sigh. "Is that because that was the first time you cried?" You asked giggling as you sat up from leaning on Niall, "When did you get it?" "Four months ago," Niall said cringing. "That's when Kayla was kidnapped," you said frowning not putting together the pieces. He just nodded, "yeah princess, it is." You just nodded and went back to your drunk giggling. "Kayla looked just like you,"he said frowning as a tear fell. "Don't cry silly, she'll come back to us," you said with a smile. "I don't think so princess," he said lightly touching the tear drop inked on his cheek. You just smiled and looked up at the sky in a daze. Niall leaned down and kissed your forehead with a small smile. "I love you princess." "I love you too Ni."

-------
Mine.
Requested.

Comment.VOTE.fan

I don't know if everyone knows but the tear drop tattoo within gangs means that you either killed someone or know someone who was killed. Killed as in murdered.
Regarding Niall's: Kayla was his and your daughter that the news stations said was kidnapped, but one of Niall's gang mates killed her. (In case you didn't know:/)
Author's Note
Hey guys! I'm pretty open about shit happening in my life on here so I figured I should tell you all that updates are going to be very slow. Like verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyy slow. My 94 year old great-grandfather fell a week ago and just got put in rehab so I'll probably be spending a while visiting him. Doctors think he has sundowning which usually happens at night. He overthinks things and just keeps thinking. He won't go to sleep because he's afraid then he'll stop thinking and that he'll die. He's also at the same rehab facility his wife was at year's ago when she had Alzheimer's so my grandma is afraid he can see her and he'll eventually 'go to see her' meaning he'll pass away. So my whole family is trying to spend a lot of time with him, and family comes first especially him. I'm sorry if the updates I do put out in this time are terrible. Thank you for bearing with me for all this time. It's greatly appreciated especially during this time :)

No Zayn because I made these all really long and am way too lazy to write another one.

See you soon,

Courtney.xx