"Ok, I just don't want to do it right now" he says.

"What are we doing? We're having a conversation" heads start to turn our way.

"Okay-" he says.

"Like I'm not even tripping. My voice is like really normal" he tries to calm me down.

"Yes, I was working last night" he says.

"All night? Like all night?" I ask.

"Yes" he stops eating his cake.

"So, when I just picked up your phone, when you went to the bathroom. I didn't see all night in the studio" It becomes quiet.

He clears his voice before looking down at his cake.

"Why are you looking at me like I'm crazy? Why is it that the man always-" he starts to talk.

"Why are you even looking through my phone?" He asks.

"Because your looking at me like I'm crazy" I say.

"Why are you going through my phone?" He asks.

"What do you mean 'why am I going through your phone'? Your phone is there, what do you expect?" I get louder.

"We're out. So can you please-" he says.

"I don't care where we are" I look over and the lady and her son next to us are staring at me, "It's 10 o clock and cheesecake. What is he doing up? What'chu got your baby up- oh now your covering his ears! Oh now I'm crazy! Now I'm crazy and your covering your baby's ears!".

Aubrey once again try's to quiet me down because just about now, the whole restaurant is looking.

"I don't care if we're out. Do you think I care? I don't care if this shit is on tmz tomorrow, I don't care. I'm tired. I am tired. And you know what?,

She called you Aubrey

She called you Aubrey. She didn't even call you Drake, she called you Aubrey. So obviously there's something a little more intimate for her to call you Aubrey. I call you Aubrey. Your mom calls you Aubrey. These bitches call you fucking Drake!" I say.

"Can we go and talk about this?" He asks.

"I don't want to go and talk about anything. We're gonna talk about it now because I'm tired. I'm tired! I am tired of you Aubrey!,

 I'm tired! I am tired of you Aubrey!,