House of Hades First Leo Chapter

Leo's POV
I wanted to sleep but I just couldn't. I was busy trying to find ways to see how the Athena Parthenon could help us in this battle. I thought of millions of things of what this statue could help us in. But nothing is there that i can see! I was working then I dozed off. I fell asleep and had a nightmare. I was running away from the workshop I burnt down, tears rolled down my cheeks. And everywhere I turned I saw Gaea or I heard Gaea's voice. I tried to speak but nothing came out. All I wanted to do was be in Y/n's arms and know what everything was okay.
"Leo?" I heard a beautiful soft voice speak. "Are you okay?" Y/n said with a worried/sleepy voice. "You don't have to answer." She hugged me tightly. I nuzzled my face in her neck. "Hey, are you cheating on me with a statue of Nike?" She asked me. I let out a little laugh.
"No." I croaked. She kissed my forehead. Then my cheeks. Then my ears. Then my hair. "Your missing one spot." I whispered.
"How so?" She asked confused.
"Here." I leaned close to her face and kisses her. Her hands went up to my neck and played with my hair. My hands rested on her waist. She broke the kiss and laid her head on my shoulder.
"Get some sleep, Leo. You are Captain of the Argo 2." She giggled.
"Well you are Percy's sister, and Co Captain of the Argo 2. So you should get some sleep too." She giggled again.
"Quite an honor good sir." She closed her eyes and fell asleep in my arms. With her, I can do anything~