EIDOLONS? Again! I swear

Leo's POV
"Oh Leo your friends are gonna die either way." I saw Y/n with a fearless straight face on. How is she so brave? She would have done everything that Gaea put us through just to see us smile-even if it's fake. Then one of the army soldiers put a sword to my neck inches away.
"Oh, for the gods sake. Just kill me! I... SMELL LIKE um, FLOWERS! And TACOS! Yeah." I couldn't help but laugh.
"What don't act like you don't like the fragrance." She said.
"Your right n/n you got me there." I sigh in defeat. Y/n pushes me and gets in front of me so the sword is to her neck.
"What are you-" she interrupted me.
"Go save us!" She pushes me forward and I scan my new home.
*1 hour later*
"I can't believe you did that!" Frank said.
"Me too!" Hazel said.
"What don't act surprised!" I say.
"I'm just glad we are all okay." Y/n brings us into a group hug.
Then we heard Gaea's voice. Y/n hugged me tight, but I hugged her tighter. I could tell Frank and Hazel were doing the same.
"Oh dear, you all are going to die, and I will wake up, once again." She showed us an image of Annabeth fighting off monsters on a ankle that was clearly broken. I could feel my shirt become wet and I look down to see Y/n crying. Then she showed us an image of Jason, Piper, and Percy, they were fighting off monsters as well. If we all die, I wouldn't be able to live with myself.  Y/n wiped her tears and gave me a weak smile and I have her one back. She went up to the Dirt Bag and started talking.
"Why do you keep doing this to me huh? You gave me a brother, took him away, have me 2 sisters, took them away, you gave me my best friend, but you took him away too. You gave me a family. YOU TOOK THEM AWAY! You know how much I had to do each day. I was popular yes, but at home, I lived on my own, in an apartment. At 13. I HAD TO WORK A JOB AND LIED ABOUT MY AGE! I only had $100 by the end of the week. Yeah that's a lot but try living off of that with electric bills, taxes and everything else that includes money! Why didn't you kill me then! You took away everything I once had just to make my life miserable. When you could've just killed me from the start! Everything, every little stupid thing. You took away everything. I am not letting you take away my new family! Take me away kill me, bring yourself back. Just know you will have a huge guilt record coming up. And you, you will die in seconds when MY family comes and kills you!" She spilled everything. Wow she had a worse life then I did. Everything she had, oh I'm so gonna kill Gaea now.
"Well your blood would be good too, OH! And that half brother of yours, Percy. Kill him too! I will awaken again my darling. You won't kill be now." With that she left.
"What the Hades! That little brat, we are sending her to Tartarus." Y/n yelled.
"Wow, y/n you had the worst life out of all of us." Frank admitted.
"Well I plaster a smile on my face, and that gives me more than I could ever hope for." Wow, she's just like me.
"Your a lot like Leo you know." Hazel said.
"Oh but trust me, if Gaea lays a single finger on any of you. She won't have hands to strangle us with." Y/n said. She was steaming.
"Yeah I trust you. Gaea has an army. We have a y/n!" I announced.
"Yay thanks." She smiled, a genuine smile. I gave her a real smile back.
"Well, we need to find our way back." Y/n said. "You guys, she locked us out. But there has to be a way out. And there always is."
"Wow your like Annabeth 2.0." I reply.
"I'm like a human with all qualities. And never play that line on me again." I  nodded vigorously. I do not want to get on the bad side of Y/n ever. Well she is mi amor, so she would never hurt me. Ever. I would never hurt her. Never.