PARTY WITH BFF

Leo's POV
OH GODS IM SO FRICKEN TIRED LET ME SLEEP!
"Wake up, Leo! I'll bring in the big guns if I have to." Y/n said. I gulped she laughed. Me and her have been best friends for 6 years. We both knew every secret, every crush, every single thing about each other. PIPER SHE IS GONNA BRING IN PIPER! LEO YOU IDIOT WAKE UP. I got up and saw y/n blushing.
"What?" She points to my chest, I was shirtless, and I started blushing.
"Sorry." We both murmur.
"Get dressed and meet me at the Cafeteria? Okay? Chiron has a big announcement so yeah." I nod and get dressed and everything.
Y/n waves me over a spot at a counter, since we all ate breakfast.
"Alright, campers! Aphrodite herself told everyone to come to a new annual CAMP HALF BLOOD dance! Please look your best and find a date. Everything I said was requested by Aphrodite." I saw y/n shrug, she said she doesn't like dances unless she has someone to talk with. But then everyone has dates so she seemed to be planning a movie night at Cabin 3.
"Hey y/n."
"Hey."
"Wassup."
"The gods." I roll my eyes.
"Anyone ask you yet?"
"Nope the dance is tonight. So I might not go."
"Same. Wanna hang?"
"Yeah sure, wait if we are hanging then we can just be best friends hanging at the dance!" Y/n smiles as she says that.
I nod. "That's not bad! Well see you then, it's a date." I smirk, I saw her blush again.
I shrug it off, I need to find a tux to wear tonight. Boy are we gonna have some inside jokes tonight. The guys and I are going to shop for a tux, I can't wait to see Y/n at the party, we never do things like this.

Your POV

Annabeth, and Piper invited me to choose out a dress and go shopping, I accepted. It's gonna be a fun time with Leo tonight. We went to this very expensive shop, I said, "Hey I don't think I can afford anything here. Can we go to Kohls?"

"No y/n, I will pay for the dresses. I have a huge allowance, just choose something and I will pay for it."

"Thanks Pipes. I don't know what I would do without you." We hug and look for dresses. It only took an hour. We all got the theme of short dresses, I thought it was cute. They all look so perfect, they said I look just as pretty, I blush.

Annabeth is wearing this.

Piper is wearing this.