Calypso

Leo's POV
Y/n hasn't been talking to me in awhile, wait there must be a reason. Let's see I think i sent her to Tartarus, and I brought calypso back while everyone thought I was dead. And calypso made it look like we were dating. So I see the problem. We are on the Argo 2 still. Every Time I block the way y/n is going she just turns around and walks away. I'm getting a midnight snack. I hope Coach isn't roaming the halls. Nope he isn't he is sleeping against a wall. That's funny. He's drooling. Looks like Percy is not alone.
Then I saw Y/n getting a glass of milk. Perfect. She doesn't notice me, hmm. I pinned her to the wall and look her straight in the eyes.
"Umm Leo your in my way." She says blankly. What the heck is gotten into her? Why isn't she saying anything else.
"Why are you not talking to me? Why do you just turn around whenever you see me?" I whisper angrily.
"Well it is awkward since we broke up an-." I interrupted her.
"Wait who said we broke up?" I ask.
"Well I thought it was mutual."
"It's not mutual if one person doesn't know!" I whisper/yell at her.
"What's the matter? You have Calypso!" She whisper/yell back.
"That buffoon! She made it look like we were dating! I'm gonna kill her." I growl.
"What-?" I interrupt her with a kiss. It turns into a heated make out session. Which happens to get noticed by Calypso.
"Leo, honey-! Ugh! Your cheating on me?!!?" She yells. I broke the kiss to look at her.
"Nope we were never dating." I say.
"I'm gonna go." Y/n says slipping out of my grip.
"Me too." I wave bye to her and go to my bedroom.
A/n - I don't like this but I haven't made anything in a couple days so here it is!
#leovaldez #reader