Eidolons

Your POV
I just fricken chicken kissed Leo Valdez my crush for who knows what. He kissed back! HE LIKES ME! Dancing around, shopcart. Oh no people are staring, Leo is laughing. "Shut up, your dating me."
"Yeah is that so?" I nod. "Then let's dance WIERD together!" Then both do olden days dance moves sooner or later we both were dying on the floor of laughter.
"Umm, guys?" Piper said. We immediately stopped laughing and said.
"You didn't see this." Me and Leo were straight faced.
"Group meeting. And I ship it!" We both roll our eyes.
"I have to tell Percy tonight or he'll kill me." I say to Leo. He nods.
"Don't worry you won't die. Your brother loves you very much." I nod and everyone was here.
"PERCY! What did you do this time?" I yell at him.
"I DONT KNOW!" I started crying next to him and buried my face in his chest, he hugged me and calmed me down.
"Sorry." I said releasing myself from the hug and wiping tears.
"That's what big brothers are for." He smiles and I smile.
"WASSUP GUYS!" I immediately say forgetting the sad moment.
"Talk about transitions." Annabeth smiled.
"Umm Percy and Jason fought each other." Piper said.
"Again?" Me and Annabeth say and glare at both of them.
"What do you mean again?" Piper asked.
"It's nothing. Don't worry about it." I say changing the subject.
"So Eidolons took over their bodies and controlled them." I stroke my invisible beard.
"Huh. Annabeth you heard of those?" I ask.
"No. Yes. Maybe?" Annabeth said.
"I think that Leo was controlled by them when he blew up New Rome." Piper said.
"At least we can clear that out of the way." Leo said.
"How are the Romans gonna accept it?" Frank asked.
"Yeah Octavian got them in herds." Hazel said.
"That evil stuffed animal killing jerk. They didn't do anything to him why you gotta kill them huh?" I start heating up. I had a connection with a stuffed animals with my mom, she got me a stuffed animal every year for my birthday she would get me a stuffed animal.
"Don't worry y/n. We have many reasons to kill him." Jason said. I smiled. But something was off about Piper. Something, I don't know.
"I think Reyna is the only one we can trust for now. I think Piper can tell her. I know she can." My heart sank, we all every girl at least gave Piper the look that says boys are clueless. She gave a light smile but she changed the subject.
"Guys Gaea told me two of us has to die. A girl and a boy." Piper said. "And there are Eidolons in this room."
"What do you mean Piper?" I say backing away.
"Why are you backing away?" Piper a asked.
"Because I am an Eidolon." I am not. I can't control myself. What's happening?
Pipers POV
"Oh gods. Not another one." I say.
"Eidolons if you are here, raise your hand." I charmspeak. Leo, Percy, Jason, and Y/n raised their hands. Then Y/n was throwing stuff at us. "STOP!" Hazel yells.
"Eidolons I demand you to get out of their bodies. Or suffer the consequences."
"Oh at least wait a minute let me kiss my boyfriend and then we'll leave its been ages." Y/n says walking up to Jason. The Eidolons left in mid kiss. I had tears streaming down my face. Y/n immediately stopped. I'm glad I have a friend like her. But then she started kicking, punching, and screaming at Jason for a minute.
"Okay just needed to let that all out. And Jason?" Jason looked at her.
"You taste like sky." Everyone started laughing. Y/n stopped for a moment and looked at me. "I'm sorry Piper. I really am." She came and hugged me and wiped my tears. "And Jason is definitely not my type." She stressed not, and laughs.
"What do you mean I'm not your type?" Jason said serious while everyone was cracking up.
"Uh my type is Leo." Everyone stared at her. "Dang it."
"You were supposed to keep that a secret!" Leo said.
"WHAT?!?" Percy screams.
"Chill Percy she's 16. We started dating when we were 16 too." Percy scowls at Annabeth then Y/n for a long time.
"Thanks bro. You love me." She made a heart sign and made a kissie face to Percy, he rolls his eyes.
Annabeth's POV
Me and Percy fell asleep talking to each other in the stables Frank walks in.
"GAH MY EYES! You didn't do anything did you?" He said studying our faces. Just when he said that Coach found us.
"Just when I started to like you. Grounded! All of you." Coach yelled at us.
"Your right about that. And no blue pancakes for a month!" Y/n pitches in.
"You can't tell me what to do." Percy said getting all sassy up in here.
"Actually she can." Leo walks in and puts an arm around Y/n. "She is Co Captain of the Supreme Argo 2." Leo announced.
"Thanks Leo. Now good day sir!" Y/n marches out. I burst out laughing. Percy glares at me.
"What? It's funny." He scowls and rolls his eyes.
"Whatever, I don't ship (ship name for Leo and you)."
"Percy your mean." I punch his arm.
"Hey, it's my little sister your talking about!" I roll my eyes and get dressed.
Well I hope I survive a bit longer than I expect. :)