BROWNIES

Leo's POV
Wow that wasn't so bad. Aphros was really nice. I mean that was not bad at all. Yay! Frank, Hazel.... And Y/n! WOOP woop, party. Nope, not yet, Leo we gotta kill some things.
"Well here is a gift for you brave commander of the Argo 2!" Aphros said.
"I like to think of myself as caption, or supreme commander." I say.
"Woah, woah, woah. Did you forget what happened on the ship? I am Captain! I mean I fake killed you." Y/n says dramatically.
"Please I built it." I say sassily.
"Hmm. Sorry Aphros, he's just jealous of my awesomeness, and me being captain." Y/n clicked her tongue. "It's just too much for him. Oh! And me being the most awesome person in this relationship." Y/n said.
"Whatever. What's the gift?" I ask, rolling my eyes, trying not to laugh, and I could tell y/n and Hazel, and Frank were too. Aphros, held out brownies and gave it to me.
"I get it girl, Leo is a fake." Aphros said, smiling.
"I know right." Y/n said with her mouth full of brownies, I look down at my open arms and look at her.
"How did you take it so fast?" I ask curiously.
"Well you know, you love food more than your boyfriend. And magic!" She said with jazz hands.
"Your cheating on me?" I say fake dramatically. Guys my relationship could be a tv show, I will never get bored of it.
"Oh come on Leo, we knew it was to good to be true." Hazel said playing along.
"Yep, and should I tell her about the time you were making out with your tool belt?" Frank said.
"Dude! That was supposed to be a secret." I whisper.
"Leo, out of all inanimate things to cheat on me with. You chose, your, tool belt!" She starts bursting out laughing.
"Quiet missy." I say. "Thank you Aphros."
"No problem Leo." And he sneaks in and said, "That girl she's a keeper, don't lose her. She seems really understandable, and has great trust for you." He whispers, I was startled and I nodded.
"Your suppose to save some for the gang." Frank said to y/n.
"I was?" She looks down at the basket. "There is ten, I'm good." She hands me the basket.
"Gee thanks captain." I mock.
"Shut up." She said.
Y/n's POV
Percy, percy, percy, KILL OCTAVIAN. I like that. Miss you bro. We are coming back, please don't worry. Why am I saying this, it's not like he's gonna reply. I shrug it off, I lay my head on Leo's shoulder. He puts his hand around my waist and hugs me tightly, like I would disappear.
"Mi amor," I look up at him, "Don't leave me." He says, I smile.
"Oh Leo, I will never leave you, as long as I live." I say. He smiles and looks in front of us, I lay my head back down and fall asleep.
Leo's POV
Aw, y/n looks so cute when she's sleeping. Oh gods, Percy is gonna kill me. I had a good run. Nope, I'm not dying.
"Y/N YOU SCARED ME YOU BUFFON!" Percy shouts.
"Shut it, seaweed brain. She's sleeping." Annabeth smiled, she looked at Y/n as if she was her mom or sister or something, that would be awkward if she was her mom.
"Give her to me." Percy said with his arms out, I sigh, and give Y/n into his arms. He held her tightly and murmured something I couldn't hear. But Annabeth's smile grew. I give everyone a brownie and they eat silently, until y/n wakes up. She smiles at everyone, then we both stare at each other then the basket, and repeats for awhile.
"What's going on?" Jason asked.
"Shh. Jason they're fighting for the last brownie." Piper said entertained.
I run to get the brownie and I got it.
"MY BROWNIE!" I say in victory.
"Nope mine." She simply takes the brownie from my hand and stuffs it in her mouth. I pout. "I'm sorry, you want a hug." She opens her arms out for a hug, and sticks out her bottom lip. I nod and get wrapped around by her arms.
"OTP OTP!" Annabeth and Piper squeal.
"What's an OTP?" Hazel asks.
"Oh girl, once this war is over, you and me are having a major modern talk." Piper said. Y/n removes herself from the hug and I sneak in a kiss.
"Hey!" Y/n said.
"What?" I say smirking.
"You owe me an Argo 2. Or a puppy. You choose." She said.
"A puppy." I say. "Frank now turn into a puppy."
"No! Not that. You get me a non human puppy! After this war is over. If I'm alive." She said, I kinda freaked out about the alive part.
"Yeah, she can't keep me." Frank said.
"I'm taking a nap. See yah." I say, I pull Y/n with me.
"No!" She whines.
"Fine. You owe me ten kisses." I sigh.
"Okay." She smiles and leaves.
Wow I got some girl. Don't tell her I said that, because that some girl is my perfect girl.